Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Ob/Gyn at new Flower Mound Presbyterian center

I'm wondering how the facilities at this newer hospital are- if anyone has used them for their pregnancy and delivery.  I got a recommendation from my regular doctor for an OB/GYN who works out of there but have never visited this location for anything.

Anyone had good or bad experiences there?  Or other recommendations for the Flower Mound area?  I know Lewisville hospital doesn't always get the best reviews, but would like to stay close to home if possible. 

Re: Ob/Gyn at new Flower Mound Presbyterian center

• LoCarbLoCarb member

I delivered my 2nd child at FM Presby.  It was awesome!!!  Of course, everything is new and b/c they do not have the traffic some of the established hospitals have I was really catered to. I loved the pedi nurses too.

I delivered my 1st at Trinity/Baylor in Carrollton and FM was by far a better experience.

The hospital has a wkly tour you can join and ask the nurse any questions you have about the care at that time. Also, they have FREE birthing, bf, parenting classes. I had to spend money before the hospital was built.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just delivered there at the end of June, and it was wonderful. I would definitely deliver there again in a heartbeat. I had to spend 4 days/3 nights since I had a c-section, and it was probably the best experience I have had at a hospital. The staff was terrific and extremely helpful. The meals were excellent since they had a chef, and they brought meals for my husband as well. The only issue we had is limit access to food outside of meals since the cafeteria and gift shop weren't open all the time, but the night pediatric nurse told us that there will be more options when they are finished with the extension they are building currently. They are going to have stuff like Starbucks in the basement when it is finished. The extension should be finished by fall because my obgyn's office is supposed to move there in September. We also took all the pre-birth classes, and they were also excellent as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since 09/09 02/10-Irregular periods begin 05/10-BW results:no progesterone-possible PCOS/SA:normal 07/10-HSG-normal results 09/10-Round 1 Clomid-chemical pregnancy 10/10-Round 2 Clomid-ovulated early 01/11-Round 3 Clomid-BFN 03/11-RE 1st appt-official PCOS diagnosis 05/11-Round 1 IUI-Follistim injectables-too many eggs to trigger 07/11-Round 2 IUI-Folistim injectables-1 follicle-BFN 11/1/11-BFP Finally! (3 to be exact) 6/24/12-DS born
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered my son at FM Presbyterian, great hospital!!  Our doctor was Dr. Amy Lungren and she will be our doctor for next one too.  We just loved her and she lived like 3 minutes from the hospital so it doesn't get much better when its time.

Amy Lungren, M.D.

Flower Mound Women's Health

3101 Churchill Dr.
    Suite 212
    Flower Mound TX 75022

972-874-5588

Here is her info!  Best of luck!!

Brittany

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"