February 2013 Moms

I'm going to the gym..

...if I can peel myself off the couch! I thought maybe if I told someone I'm going, it would be more likely to happen :)

Re: I'm going to the gym..

• Good for you! I've been telling myself the same thing today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Go get it!  I was thinking of lifting a little today, just to tone these flabby arms that will hopefully doing some major lifting in a little less than 30 weeks!  Thanks for the inspiration to actually do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDC2London:
    Don't go to the gym.  Come sit on the sofa with me.  DS is napping and I have a whole DVD of Weeds ready to go.  And cookies, I also have cookies.

ha ha, I love it. Yes, peer pressure, hang with us on the couch. I was actually contemplating going too, but since I've just called in sick due to fatigue and now my third time actually puking this morning...I think I'll wimp out. Usually I'm just overly nauseated, not actual puking...yay.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mash67Mash67 member
    HA!!  Ive been sitting on my butt all day long.  I left my house to take DS to school, and I left to get my free slurpee LOL   Lazy is an understatement.  I feel exhausted but I haven't done crap!   DH keeps bribing me to go to the gym or do Insanity... yeah right LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KMAXONKMAXON member
    Do it!  My work out was the best part of my day so far.  I'm so proud of myself for not slowing down while pregnant.   Let us know how it went. 
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do it! I went yesterday morning and I'm going tonight after work. You can workout amd it'll make you feel better! 
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I felt so good after my lifting work out last night!  Today on the other hand I could fall asleep right now at my desk typing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDC2London:
    Don't go to the gym.  Come sit on the sofa with me.  DS is napping and I have a whole DVD of Weeds ready to go.  And cookies, I also have cookies.

Oooh, DC, you're gooooood :) 

DS born February 5, 2013

Need tips for surviving cat allergies? Check out my bio! :)

• imageDC2London:

You are EVIL! hahhhaha I'm so glad I didn't see this before I went! I'm proud to say I actually did go (and then came home and had cookies lol).  It was my first workout since BFP (I know..that's realllly bad) and I'm so glad I did it. I just took it easy on the elliptical and it just felt good to move my fass! ;) Before BFP, I worked out quite a bit and did a lot of running. Maybe I can slowly get back into it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"