7 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Cramping just stopped...?

I am 7 weeks pregnant now going on 8 weeks on Thursday. But for the past 3-4 days my cramping (like period cramps) just stopped. Is this normal?

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cramping just stopped...?

• Options

UGH!  I haven't had any cramping since just before I got my BFP now today I have horrible cramping.  I am pretty sure it is gas related but I am miserable :(

My guess is that cramping may come and go as your uterus is stretching...but I am not an expert :) 

BFP #1 9/3/2011 Chemical Pregnancy - 9/14/2011 BFP #2 12/6/11 Missed MC - D&C 1/24/12 BFP #3 6/15/12 EDD 2/21/2013 Stick baby, stick! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've had cramping and spotting too.  My doctor said it was either my uterus expanding or the residual effects of the implantation.  She said it was nothing to worry about unless your cramps make you doubled over in pain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, it is normal. I am 7 weeks and 2 days and I haven't had any cramping for almost 5 days now. 
    Gabesmommy
  • Options
    I've had cramping on and off as well and brownish discharge one time yesterday but the doctor also seems to think that this is normal - although it freaked me out!  She said unless it continues or I see actual blood and have horrible cramping to call her back.
  • Options
    My cramping stopped too, I had every night for 4 nights and nothing today!
  • Options
    I cramped every night, terribly for three weeks.  They've stopped the last few days.  It's normal. Now I only get gas pains.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"