June 2011 Moms

have we done a teeth clicky lately?

How many teeth does LO have now?  For arguments sake count the tooth if it's cut through--as in you can see it, even if it's not fully "grown"...not if it's a bump under the gum.

Abbey has 11

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: have we done a teeth clicky lately?

• 11?? Wow! DD has her two bottom teeth, that's it so far!
  • We have all 4 front top/bottom teeth, and all of the 1-year molars. That's it so far...
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • nfrtnynfrtny member
    DS has the front four, on the top and on the bottom. Those have been his only teeth.... For months. He got his first two at 5.5 months, and I think got his 8th at 8 months. He just woke up this morning with one molar cut through (that I can see) I'm not sure if anymore have cut through yet. But they are close! What teeth come after the front four and the molars?
  • Four on top, 3 on the bottom, and 2 molars on the top.  So a total of nine.  I *think* she's getting another molar on the bottom too.
  • Alexis only has her two bottom ones, the top ones look like they are there finally not sure when they will actually come through.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I clicked 6 when it should have been 8.  She has had four for a while and since Saturday I have noticed four more coming in.
  • Your Mom.

And we are at 10

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • When I took DD to the pedi last week, he asked how many teeth she has and when I told him she had nine, he seemed really surprised that it was that many. Since then she's cut another one making her total 10 - 4 on top in front, 3 on the bottom, and 3 of her 1 year molars, oh, and half of the fourth one coming through. Dang it! Should have voted SS for 10.5!! Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Just her bottom two.
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Working on number 6 . We had 2 up until her first birthday and have gotten 3 since.
  • We have at least 10 over here.  Cannot, for my life, get him to let me see/feel around his top molars, so I don't know if those have popped through yet or not.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 8 ....the 4 front teeth on both the top and bottom. I have a feeling that she's working on some more in the back because she keeps 2 fingers shoved back on the left side of her mouth like all day long recently.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • big fat 0.

I have no idea why :(

It is so frustrating!

• 11 with the 12th coming in. Indifferent
  • imagejellybeanjean:
    We have at least 10 over here.  Cannot, for my life, get him to let me see/feel around his top molars, so I don't know if those have popped through yet or not.

my trick is to lay her on my lap with her head hanging back over my knees while I tickle her...she usually give me a good open mouth laugh and I get to see the back ones...

She has all 4 of her 1 year molars, 4 top and 3 bottom...I think the 4th is on it's way....it's funny cause she was one of the later ones to start getting teeth, but they haven't stopped since!

• imagephotogirlchrissy:

big fat 0.

I have no idea why :(

It is so frustrating!

We're at 0 too.  I have heard that the longer the teeth take to come in, the stronger and straighter the teeth are.  Who knows! 

• We'vE had the front 8 for a while. That's been it for a while though.
  • DD has 8 - 4 on top, 4 on the bottom. Looks like 2 more are on their way.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenfrtny:
    DS has the front four, on the top and on the bottom. Those have been his only teeth.... For months. He got his first two at 5.5 months, and I think got his 8th at 8 months. He just woke up this morning with one molar cut through (that I can see) I'm not sure if anymore have cut through yet. But they are close! What teeth come after the front four and the molars?

Canines (cuspids or eye teeth) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lily had the top and bottom 2 for the longest time.  Then, she has gotten the other 4 in the last 2 weeks (that was a ton of fun).  I think she is still teething too as she always has her fingers in her mouth or biting something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well, I chose 12 yesterday but she now has 13. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• A has 5 full in but is working on 2 that have mostly come through.  They don't seem to be bothering her as much lately.  So I voted 7.  3 of them have come in during the last month alone.  She got her first 2 at 6 months, then 2 more around 8 months.  Then nothing over the next 4 months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"