New York Babies

Nanny Share in Forest Hills, NY

Hi, I'm looking to share a nanny with another family. I will be going back to work sometime in September 2012.  My baby will be 3 months old by then. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I would prefer someone who lives in Forest Hills, Queens NY, where I live. Thanks

Re: Nanny Share in Forest Hills, NY

• Hi  mommyeks,

I live in FH, but baby is due in December, and I would probably need to look for a nanny around March 2013.  How much are you paying your nanny/nanny to share?  Thanks.

• hi...try posting at shareournanny.com as well..Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies- I am also in Forest Hills and due in December.  I am not sure of our plans for March 2013- we are still figuring things out, but I would keep a nanny-share in mind.  But I would love to meet other moms to be in the neighborhood!  Perhaps we can chat and maybe get together sometime? 

Also- someone pointed me to a Forest Hills parents Yahoo Group.  I saw someone post something similar there, so maybe that's you, but just in case it's not: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/ForestHillsMommiesDaddies  You have to send an email to the moderator with a request to join.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi all. I just found out I'm pregnant, 5 weeks along. Very early but also thinking about a nanny share in July of 2013. I have a lot of time but definetly something I'm interested in and I also live in Forest Hills. Any idea what the pricing would be?

So happy I found this post. 

• Hi all,

I'm new to the message boards. It is really nice to see other moms in Forest Hills! I'm due in February 2013 and figure that I need either a nanny or infant day care by late April - early May 2013.  Would a nanny share be a set up where it's five days a week, rotating families' houses?  Has anyone worked with any nannies yet?  I'm trying to figure out what makes sense sooner than later.  Soon enough, the baby will be here.

Kind of exploring my options.   I contacted Preschool of America but they have a really long waiting list which is somewhat of a bummer because it's only 3-4 blocks away from where I live. The other daycare centers seem to only start taking kids at age 2.

Love to hear other replies.  Thanks. 

• Hi all,

I live in Forest Hills. My baby girl is due Feb.24th 2013.  The end of May begining of June I will need a sitter or nanny only part time. Would love to use a stay at home mom or share a sitter with someone.  This is my first child, and I am new to the Forest Hills area.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows a stay at home Mom that wants to babysit in the area.

Thanks

• Hi everyone,

I am a nanny in Forest Hills. I have been with the same family for 5 years. They are wonderful  and their daughter has been my little buddy since I started when she was two months old. She will be starting full day school next in September 2013. I am looking for someone who needs a loving nanny full time or possibly someone who needs a nanny till 2 pm so I can be available to stay on and pick her up from school in the afternoons.  My boss is available as a reference and I would love to work with two families but if that's not possible I look forward to helping a new family raise their little one.- Nicole

• Congratulations on your expected arrival!!! Little ones grow up to be big ones in a blink of an eye. The first few weeks are the most precious of all, for they will never ever be that small again. Bring your newborn to my studio within the first 2 weeks of life and I will capture the newness, smallness and innocence of your brand new miracle. A newborn session and a CD of at least 15-20 high resolution images with a print release for only $400. It?s never too early to book your newborn. All sessions take place in my Rego Park, NY studio.

You can see my work at www.briliannaphotography.com and www.facebook.com/briliannaphotography. If you have any questions or wish to book a session, please contact me at irina@briliannaphotography.com 

• Hi! I am going to need a nanny starting in Oct 2013.  I am having a baby girl in May 2013.  I live on 67th Drive and Booth St in Forest Hills.  We would need someone from 9am-6:30pm.   My email is jengish79@gmail.com Let me know if this is something you could possibly do :)

Thanks!

-Jenny

• Did anyone find a nanny/share? I will need one only 2 days a week, starting mid May.
  • Hi, my name is Resa, I work in FH with another family pt 3days a week , 2 kids boy is off to camp so I have just the girl, looking to share with another family ft or pt, I work from 7-5 only in summer 8-6 all year, my hours will be cutting from Sep both kids will be in school. Please give me a call my number is 347-456-8578 thank you.
  • Hi, my name is Resa I have been working in FH for the past 3 years, I am working only pt, I am looking for ft work, the kids I am working with now will be in school form September. Please give me a call @ 347-456-8578. I am looking forward to your calls thank you.
  • Hi, I have a wonderful nanny that due to my own personal circumstances, I need to let go. She's been caring for my baby from 3 months and is just amazing. I am heartbroken to let her go. My daughter now 6 months wiggles in excitement when she sees her in the morning. She is very reliable and does a great job. As a new mom, she also has given me great guidance but will also follow your direction if you give her your instructions. If anyone is looking for someone starting June 2014, please contact me at mariam626@gmail.com.

Mariam

• edited August 2014
    Hi,

I'm pregnant with my first child and we're looking for a full time babysitter for our son, who will be 3 months old beginning of February.We're looking for the nanny to start mid-January, 2015. I know it's a little to early to search for nannies, but it doesn't hurt to post. We live in Forest Hills.
    If anybody is interested or has a nanny available at the beginning of next year, please email me at danielle200279@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
    Daniela
  • nogonogo member

Hi all,

My husband and I are looking for a part time nanny, 2-3 days week, to start mid-September, as my maternity leave will be ending. Bilingual in English and Spanish would be a big plus, but not necessary. If you or anyone would be interested in sharing your nanny, or know someone interested in a part time position, please contact me directly at noragomezstrauss@gmail.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

nora 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"