March 2013 Moms

Phone apps

Which ones do you have and like?
BFP#1 06/26/2011, EDD 03/01/2012, mmc8w5d
BFP#2 12/28/2011, EDD 09/09/2012, mc 4w1d
BFP#3 06/25/2012, EDD 03/09/2013, Jillian born 03/13/2013!
BFP #4 01/25/2014, EDD 10/07/2014, mc 4w2d
BFP #5 06/23/2014, EDD 03/01/2015, IT'S A BOY! I can't wait to meet you, Garrett Scott!

Re: Phone apps

• I downloaded What to Expect and Baby Center Pregnancy - both not too bad. 
  • I also have the What To Expect app - I've found that it seems to have me a week ahead - like all this week it has told me I am in week 5, even though I've updated my EDD in the app. I actually saw someone post about having the same problem on 1st Tri. Other than that, it's a good app!
  • Funny - I just saw your response over on 1st tri - I guess that does make sense!
  • I agree on the Babycenter and what to expect app..although I have the same issue with the What to Expect app being a week ahead.

Took a trip to Ireland with my husband and saw the beautiful Cliffs of Moher. A month later, found out we're expecting an Irish March baby!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I have the baby center app and for the most part I really like it!
    *March 2013 Facebook Group* Friend the Account linked above to be added, it's a dummy account, feel free to unfriend once you've been added! My Blog *Little BGCG* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Alright, I'm awful at explaining things.. but here goes nothing:

Day one of your period is the first day of your pregnancy and your first week of being pregnant. So even though you're 4w3d, you're in the fifth week of your pregnancy.

BFP#1 06/26/2011, EDD 03/01/2012, mmc8w5d
    BFP#2 12/28/2011, EDD 09/09/2012, mc 4w1d
    BFP#3 06/25/2012, EDD 03/09/2013, Jillian born 03/13/2013!
    BFP #4 01/25/2014, EDD 10/07/2014, mc 4w2d
    BFP #5 06/23/2014, EDD 03/01/2015, IT'S A BOY! I can't wait to meet you, Garrett Scott!
  • image jessuhmarie:

Alright, I'm awful at explaining things.. but here goes nothing:

Day one of your period is the first day of your pregnancy and your first week of being pregnant. So even though you're 4w3d, you're in the fifth week of your pregnancy.

I've been wondering this. Makes sense now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like baby center but wish it was a little more detailed in the weekly explanation of what's going on.I do like that you can keep track of baby's kicks for when the time comes. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • BabyCenter was recommended to me and I really like the day by day information that it gives.  I just dowloaded the What to Expect app but haven't looked at it yet.
    Married 05.24.08
    Missed m/c discovered 07.25.12 (EDD 03.01.13)- Forever in our hearts
    Amelia Catherine was born on May 30, 2013
    Lilypie - (cFu9)
  • I have sprout lite. I like it but I'm about to download baby center too. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have the BabyCenter and What to Expect apps and both are pretty decent. I downloaded a few other ones that were free but they're not blowing me away. I just searched "pregnancy" in the app store and downloaded a bunch of free ones. I like WTE the best of all.
  • image accoleman:
    I also have the What To Expect app - I've found that it seems to have me a week ahead - like all this week it has told me I am in week 5, even though I've updated my EDD in the app. I actually saw someone post about having the same problem on 1st Tri. Other than that, it's a good app!

DH and I have What to Expect, too.  It also keeps us a week ahead on the weekly updates, but not on the daily updates.  And on the home screen, we are right on track w/ EDD.  I think they go a week ahead just to get you ready/excited.  We like it a lot, especially because there is also a place to take a weekly belly picture. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker