April 2012 Moms

Hey Lurkers! Clicky Poll

[poll]

A 7/2010 - 9 pounds 1 oz, 22 in

T 3/2012 - 11 pounds, 22 in

Re: Hey Lurkers! Clicky Poll

• I did an intro but I'm pretty new (was on the May board) and kind of active depending on if Ari naps or not. 

Total jinxing myself right now but he is working on an hour nap right now, yay! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know if I count as a lurker or an active poster??  I've been here since I found out I was due in April 2012...but was on other boards before that with DD1.  I guess I am on here in shifts, though.  Sometimes I post several times a day/week and then sometimes I am not able to even log on for a week (like the past week).  Either way, I enjoy this board!  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image C&C6202005:
    I don't know if I count as a lurker or an active poster??  I've been here since I found out I was due in April 2012...but was on other boards before that with DD1.  I guess I am on here in shifts, though.  Sometimes I post several times a day/week and then sometimes I am not able to even log on for a week (like the past week).  Either way, I enjoy this board!  :)

This is me exactly! 

BFP 7/27;US 6w6d saw hearbeat at 118bpm!! US 7w6d heartbeat 154bpm!!!Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 1/9/09 15 DPO HCG= 371; 17 DPO HCG=902; 23 DPO= 7573
    1/23- US 5w4d saw yolk and gestational sac
    2/7- US 7w4d saw Heartbeat beating at 156 bpm!!!!

BFP 9/16/08 HCG did not rise sufficiently; US confirmed ectopic prenancy 10/6/08 at 5w4d
    IM methotrexate 10/7/08, Day 21 after Meth- HCG less than 5!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I guess I would be considered a lurker? I post here some, but probably not enough to really be considered a regular poster. I read several times a day though and I check in on my Nook at night when I am up with dd. 
    Julie, Proud Navy Chief's wife, and SAHM
    ^i^ William Caleb born sleeping Jan. 5, 2003
    Evan Joesph March 9, 2004
    Lauren Gabrielle Feb. 5, 2007
    Reagan Elise April 19, 2012
    m/c 12/8/2000 @10 weeks, m/c 8/13/2010 @ 11weeks
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image NeverLostHope:
    I guess I would be considered a lurker? I post here some, but probably not enough to really be considered a regular poster. I read several times a day though and I check in on my Nook at night when I am up with dd. 
    this is also me,.but since im staying home now, I get to post a lot more! but not enough for anyone to really recognize me.

• This is my first post. I have been trying to post from my phone for forever now and I just figured out how!!! Wow can you tell I'm blonde!! I've been lurking since I found out I was pregnant!!!
    Untitled

• Hi! I'm new here.  I am not a dude, even though my SN is MikeHoncho.  I lurked a lot on the bump when I was pregnant but didn't see the BMB's till just recently.
  • Im not a regular poster, but I'll respond here and there.  I like to come on and read people's experiences and the drama provides for an entertaining day :)
    Natural m/c 12/24/09. IUI #1 BFN. IUI #2 Chemical. IUI #3 BFN. Diagnosis MFI. IVF #1 BFP. Adriana 4/11/12.
  • image juliamastro:
    image NeverLostHope:
    I guess I would be considered a lurker? I post here some, but probably not enough to really be considered a regular poster. I read several times a day though and I check in on my Nook at night when I am up with dd. 
    this is also me,.but since im staying home now, I get to post a lot more! but not enough for anyone to really recognize me.
    I remember your cute siggy!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image huahualove:
    image juliamastro:
    image NeverLostHope:

I remember both of you! 

• I've been lurking since February. Wish I had started sooner joining in the posts. 

My name is Karin. I'll be married six years in Sept. I was supposed to be an April mama but ended up being a week early putting me back in March. This is my first child. Hoping to start on the next one next year. You girls really helped me through the last twoish months. I've posted maybe ten times. Hopefully I will be posting more bc your info really helps and makes me feel better about my mother skills when I question myself every other day..:) thank you!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Caronl:

image C&C6202005:
    I don't know if I count as a lurker or an active poster??  I've been here since I found out I was due in April 2012...but was on other boards before that with DD1.  I guess I am on here in shifts, though.  Sometimes I post several times a day/week and then sometimes I am not able to even log on for a week (like the past week).  Either way, I enjoy this board!  :)

This is me exactly! 

me too!

• I'm new. I did an intro a few days ago but haven't really posted too much. I found the bump with my first pregnancy (which I lost) and then didn't d really think to look back here until after I had been home a few weeks. Wish I had been more active sooner!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I guess I'm just now jumping in on the birth Month club.  I have posted here & there in the trimester boards, but never discovered April 2012 until now.  I hope to become a regular poster! I am a FTM, so I need some interaction during the day when the LO is napping!!

PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i feel like i post a lot. but not enough to b recognized. i read a lot tho! but i recognize most everyone by their siggy, even those that dont post often!
    Merry christmas and a happy new year
  • image juliamastro:
    image NeverLostHope:

i recognize u by your siggy pic cuz that kid is adorable!

Merry christmas and a happy new year
  • I have been lurking since I knew I was pregnant. I was supposed to be a March Mamma, but I had my little dude April 4th! I actively lurk and put in my 2 cents when I can.... and I have no idea how to add a siggy. Yep, technologically inept..... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image jessandandy09:
    i feel like i post a lot. but not enough to b recognized. i read a lot tho! but i recognize most everyone by their siggy, even those that dont post often!

This is exactly how I feel:)

Jenny
  • image metucker:

image huahualove:
    image juliamastro:
    image NeverLostHope:

I remember both of you! 

Yay I'm working my way into the April 2012 Posse!! Cool

• image mystikaljess:
    Im not a regular poster, but I'll respond here and there.  I like to come on and read people's experiences and the drama provides for an entertaining day :)
    This is me too. I posted a lot more before I had DS.  I read posts and reply every now and then but it's a pain on my iPhone. May post more when I go back to work. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have been a lurker, but am wanting to join in on conversations so I introduced myself. There has been a lot of really good information on this board and it is one of the few that are still very active.

imageimage
  • I'm a lurker but have posted a handful of times. I enjoy reading and learn a lot here (esp during late night feedings). I'm just too lazy to turn on the computer and i hate typing on the phone. I give you girls lots of credit for having the energy to post and update siggies, etc
  • Lurker here!  I was due on April 28th, so started lurking and may have posted a couple times.  DD was born on May 3rd, so now I feel like I don't belong but continue to lurk here because I like you guys.
    BFP#1 8/7/10, m/c discovered at 14w5d, baby measured 14w2d, Induced and delivered baby girl 10/19/10 (Downs), BFP#2 4/29/11, confirmed missed m/c 6/8/11 BFP#3 8/18/11, EDD 4/28/2012, induced 5/3/12

• I lurked while pregnant, was due end of April.  I ended up lurking on May too.  My LO was born in May but this board is more active. I post some now since I am on summer break (teacher).
  • kimdw1kimdw1
    Fifth Anniversary

I only posted a couple of times and visited a bit when I was working before DS was born.  Since I'm on maternity leave, I'm on here all.the.time, which I guess makes me a bit of a creepy stalker.  I'd like to post more now, but it's hard since I'm usually bumping while BF.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image NeverLostHope:

Yup, this is me too!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi, I have been lurking since I found out I was pregnant in August but I've never posted before. Thanks for all the great information.

• image NeverLostHope:

Substitute Nook with iphone, and you've got me. I hate posting on my phone and can hardly ever get on my laptop during the day so I don't post as often as I'd like. I do try to post when I have something substantive to offer, but mostly lurk. I like this board there, it's good to connect with others going through the exact same things I am!

• I lurk and post every now and then. This board is the best!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kistjenn@yahoo.com:

image jessandandy09:
    i feel like i post a lot. but not enough to b recognized. i read a lot tho! but i recognize most everyone by their siggy, even those that dont post often!

This is exactly how I feel:)

This is the same for me. 

I often bump from my tablet!