3rd Trimester
Options

painful kicks?

I've always enjoyed feeling the kicks, hiccups and other movements. Over the last week it has started to hurt when she kicks. Sometimes I even jump out of surprise. Does anyone else have this? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: painful kicks?

• Options
    Totally have this. Some days the movement gets so intense that I feel like my abs and bladder are bruised, but he is losing space in there so I kinda expected it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah sometimes it feels like hes trying to come out topside. You know, "Alien" style. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HKearlHKearl member
    Feel your pain, literally. I also feel like when he stretches sometimes he's trying to push the lower two ribs out of the way and that is oh so uncomfortable.. But like pp said, our LO's are running out of room in there so unfortunately it's expected. Though if it get's too painful, I'd recommend calling your doctor and letting them know. Just keep them up to date and they can assuage any of your worries.
  • Options
    And it always feels like when he kicks, he picks the same couple of spots to really whale on, despite me trying to move or shift positions. Ouch!
  • Options
    yep! my right rib is taking a beating...I have to move around alot to try and reposition her!! Definitely makes me jump, and def hurts!!
  • Options
    Glad I'm not alone! Thanks! :)
  • Options

imagereinedecajun:
    Oh yeah sometimes it feels like hes trying to come out topside. You know, "Alien" style. 

hahaha I love this. Pregnant people should definitely not go see Prometheus! LOL 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"