September 2012 Moms

**LoveLossHopeRepeat**

DH just cut his long hair off in December! They look kinda like they could be hair brothers! ;)

Before:

And after:

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **LoveLossHopeRepeat**

• I never thought I would, but I prefer the shorter! His hair was thinning (unlike your H's glorious mane), so it looks SO much healthier now. I do kinda hope we figure out how to fix his scalp enough for him to grow it out someday, but I guess we'll see.

For years he was determined to go the George Carlin route and be bald on top with a ponytail, but...that's what wives are for. ;)

• Yeah the short hair definitely looks more polished with DH as well.

When I met him his hair was below his ears (in 2003) and he never got more than a trim (by me) since then. The only way I'd ever seen his hair cut short was when he had the Mormon Missionary/Boy scout look in high school (when he was in fact Mormon and a Boy Scout) and it was....not so good. I was so worried it'd be the same.

Now that maternity pics are over with (as of this morning!!), he is seriously considering shaving his beard. He has only shaved it once in the time I've known him, when his hair was long, and it was weird...we'll see if it lasts this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"