TTC After a Loss
Options

Back and missed you all! Also fur baby update!

Hi ladies,

After getting back from my vaca mid-week, I wasn't able to get to a computer often because I jumped right back into my summer nannying job and had lots to catch up on after leaving hubby to tend the apartment for a week. (He really did pretty good, but there is always some stuff that piles up.)

I got my period while on vaca. Yes, in NYC while it was 100 degrees, but was thankful that it was much more manageable while camping upstate 2 days later after getting it during our first day in NYC. I am now at CD11 and starting OPKs. Since I have all of next week off with my nannying family out of town, DH and I will have lots of time to BD. I told him once a day Monday-Friday this week. :)

On another note, DH and I have decided to adopt a doggie, two actually. We were deciding between fostering and adopting a "senior" pet, and when I found these two 11-year-old Basset Hounds online at a rescue, I fell in love. Here they are: https://www.adoptapet.com/pet7072007.html
We put in our application today, and the rescue will be checking with our landlord, vet, references, etc. If we are approved, we should get to meet them and hopefully take them home this week!

How are you ladies doing? Missed you all a lot and you have been in my prayers!

Jackie (26) & Josiah (28) married December 27, 2009
TTC #1 since August 2011
BFP #1 3/27/12, EDD 12/9/12, Natural miscarriage at 5w2d on 4/7/12
Diagnosed with PCOS 7/1/13
Pursuing adoption from Ethiopia 7/2013-currently on the wait list! 
BFP #2 9/16/13, EDD 5/28/14 Beta #1: 363, Beta #2:876, @ 7w1d Heartbeat:147
Team Pink!

Re: Back and missed you all! Also fur baby update!

• Options
    Hi!  Good luck with the doggie adoption :)  I would love love love to have a dog, but our landlord doesn't allow pets.  And have fun BDing!!
  • Options

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear about AF but glad you were able to enjoy vacay :)

Keep us posted on the furbabies.  Very very cool that you are adopting two senior dogs :))))

(((hugs))) 

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"