January 2013 Moms

Fill in the blank: I am ___weeks pregnant and I'm so _______!

2»

Re: Fill in the blank: I am ___weeks pregnant and I'm so _______!

• i'm 12 weeks pregnant and i'm so tired!

NO! i'm 13 weeks! how did i mess that up! however, i was crazy tired at 12 weeks...

so..i'm 13 weeks pregnant and i'm exhausted! and i have a killer headache

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am 10 weeks and I'm so not feeling pregnant!
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired of round ligament pain every time I sneeze, cough or turn over at night!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am 12 weeks pregnant and I'm so temperamental. Poor husband :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired all the time!
  • I am 11 weeks pregnant and I am so...normal feeling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOliveBeckett:
    I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired of round ligament pain every time I sneeze, cough or turn over at night!

For sneezing and coughing, I brace myself by leaning forward a bit, bending my knees forward a bit, and cross my arms across my middle.  It seems to help, but I'm sure I look funny when I do it - and I don't care!

Turning over at night, going slowly is the only thing that helps me with that.  

Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 12 weeks pregnant and I'm so sick and tired of these horrible headaches!!

(However, they are way better then MS so I guess I'll deal with it.) 

• I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I'm so glad that my "morning sickness" has transformed into "evening sickness"...all of which is better than ALL DAY sickness as was the case for about 4 weeks there.
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I second that!!! This is exactly me 100%

11 Weeks and sooooooooo bloated and fat lol but I love it!!!!!!!!!

• I am 13 weeks pregnant and I'm so sick and tired of eating like a 2 year old!
  • I am 11 weeks pregnant and I'm so HUNGRY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am 11 weeks pregnant and I'm so nauseous, exhausted, and thankful!
  • I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I am so big! 

Woke up this morning and couldn't remove the rings from my fingers without pulling and wriggling like a crazy woman! 

• I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired.

The exhaustion only hit me last week and its been terrible. Everyone at my work is going to be gone this afternoon and lord help me if I don't fall asleep at my desk this afternoon it will be a miracle! 

• I am 11 weeks pregnant and I'm so thankful that my food aversions are gone and I can eat meat and veggies again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 12 weeks pregnant and I am so ready to scream to the world, "HEY! THERE'S A BABY IN MY BELLY!" I'm also very tired and lazy...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sesigssesigs member
    I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I am SO TIRED. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm 13 weeks and my libido has left the building! and I cant wait for my bump to be a bump and not just hard tummy fat.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am 13 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired, excited, and a little anxious!
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• I am 12 weeks pregnant and I'm (still) so nauseous and tired!! Crying And fat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageknittylady:

imageOliveBeckett:
    I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired of round ligament pain every time I sneeze, cough or turn over at night!

For sneezing and coughing, I brace myself by leaning forward a bit, bending my knees forward a bit, and cross my arms across my middle.  It seems to help, but I'm sure I look funny when I do it - and I don't care!

Turning over at night, going slowly is the only thing that helps me with that.  

Thanks for the tip!  I will try that.  Its starting to freak me out a bit.  I just was doubled over and groaning in pain after standing up to fast from the couch.  Move slower :) Got it.  And my cold is mostly gone so hopefully less sneezing and coughing soon.

Anyway thanks again :)

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am 11 weeks (3days) pregnant and I'm so exhausted with major heartburn! LOL
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers It's a boy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"