Atlanta Babies

Has anyone ever used SitterCity?

If so, please share your experience.  With no family in our area, and a few close friends we are looking for someone to babysit for us from time to time.  Gets tough relying on those few close friends all the time.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone ever used SitterCity?

• Yes, we found our babysitter on there.  She's great - had a great experience with them.  Super easy to use.

image    image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• coko98coko98 member
    I actually used to do babysitting jobs through them and actually the families I worked for stated they never had a problem with finding good candidates on the site.
  • image coko98:
    I actually used to do babysitting jobs through them and actually the families I worked for stated they never had a problem with finding good candidates on the site.

Ditto. I'm a FTM so haven't used them as an employer myself, but I had a profile on their years ago, and I am QUALITY ;) I think as long as you have a good interview process, you'll be able to find someone who's a good fit. And, you can always run a background check if you decide to!

View Full Size Image

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was also a babysitter on sittercity in college. I found 3 families online between that site and another (don't remember the name). 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards