1st Trimester

Really?!

For all you women out there that think you are better than me talking bad about my husband and my unborn child all because I said I can feel my baby at 8 weeks. You are internet trolls, you must have miserable lives. You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have. You can call MUD or whatever your stupid slang is all you want. You obviouslly have no lives knowing what every single abbreviation means. You all need to grow up and get lives!!! B*tches!

Re: Really?!

• Ooooh.  Real mature.

imageimage

• image sofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.
    ;) Thank you!!
  • You're so sweet.  I would actually tell my own sister or BFF they were crazy if they said they felt movement at 8 weeks.  I don't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11/2010- Diagnosed with PCOS
    BFP #1 10/10/2011 EDD 6/19/2012;Natural M/C 10/31/2011 @ 8wks
    BFP #2 5/10/2012 EDD 1/14/2013: Baby Girl born 1/12/2013
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers
  • image harley8806:
    image sofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.
    ;) Thank you!!
    Oh.

imageimage

• image Allycat11:
    You're so sweet.  I would actually tell my own sister or BFF they were crazy if they said they felt movement at 8 weeks.  I don't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person. 

I would say this to everyone face :) THANKS

• image harley8806:
    For all you women out there that think you are better than me talking bad about my husband and my unborn child all because I said I can feel my baby at 8 weeks. You are internet trolls, you must have miserable lives. You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have. You can call MUD or whatever your stupid slang is all you want. You obviouslly have no lives knowing what every single abbreviation means. You all need to grow up and get lives!!! B*tches!

Oh ooo is this a GBCB??? Please tell me this is a GBCB!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    **November Siggy Challenge:
    Buttered noodles**

• You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The bumpette formerly known as K-spread/K-sizzle/Kaper etc

• image akating:

image harley8806:

OK I have to know what is a GBCB?

• image Ambsies:

Oh fun.  You're still here.

Why are you so upset about what a bunch of internet strangers have to say?  If you really want to believe that you're feeling your baby move, go right on ahead. 

But really, it is physically impossible.

k!

• image sofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.

Never said I was trying to be ;)

•    I was kinda reading thru that post wondering what I had missed.... sorry you're getting hassled,  women can be so catty (myself included, I can be the worst)  plus on top of it all we are all in our first trimester, hormones flying everywhere...... Im not sure what you posted, but a word of advice,,, dont throw your diamonds in the mud, keep them protected and share them with the ones you trust....  

I do hope your day goes better, many many blessings on your pregnancy,. your family and all your hopes and dreams....

cindie 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image CupcakeKaper:

You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

Wait....what? You're a c*nt!?

• image cindiesheart:

I was kinda reading thru that post wondering what I had missed.... sorry you're getting hassled,  women can be so catty (myself included, I can be the worst)  plus on top of it all we are all in our first trimester, hormones flying everywhere...... Im not sure what you posted, but a word of advice,,, dont throw your diamonds in the mud, keep them protected and share them with the ones you trust....  

I do hope your day goes better, many many blessings on your pregnancy,. your family and all your hopes and dreams....

cindie 

Thanks Cindie, I think you may be the only one on here who has a brain! :)

• image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

I prefer douchecanoe, but whatever... 

• image harley8806:
    You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have.

• image akating:

image harley8806:

I've been waiting for a good GBCB! Pass the Twizzler Pull-n-Peel!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• image MollusksWrangler:
    image CupcakeKaper:
    image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

Stop being such a snatch cupcake...you troll.

• image MollusksWrangler:
    image CupcakeKaper:
    image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

HAHAHA Stop being inconsiderate rude b*tches! You're trolls for sitting here just waiting for me to express how I feel. NONE of you people would say this to my face, cuz you'd probably get the sh*t kicked out of you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs evil and contimplates*

• Yawn. Same sh!tty AEs, different days and boards..
    image CupcakeKaper:
    image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

HAHAHA Stop being inconsiderate rude b*tches! You're trolls for sitting here just waiting for me to express how I feel. NONE of you people would say this to my face, cuz you'd probably get the sh*t kicked out of you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs evil and contimplates*

Vagina fart.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    **November Siggy Challenge:
    Buttered noodles**

• Man, someone is REALLY enjoying their hormones....
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • image CupcakeKaper:

image harley8806:
    You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have.

ROFLMAO!!!  Best post yet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image CupcakeKaper:
    image MollusksWrangler:
    image CupcakeKaper:
    image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

Please keep replying to everything with a meme...it is making my night! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image harley8806:

I'm sorry but you're still wrong. And it seems like you're the troll here, and a hypocrite. Seriously ask your doctor when you can feel the baby move. My life is perfectly fine, it just seems like you can't handle being told you're wrong.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Oh harley... I am so glad you are back... I missed your drama so... I don't think  you have ever said 1 thing that makes sense, and you get flamed on each and every post... please don't GBCB... please!

You are my favorite entertainment!

• image harley8806:
    image MollusksWrangler:
    image CupcakeKaper:
    image harley8806:
    image CupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

And what is it that you're being? Mature and civilized? I think you need a reality check. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Mash67Mash67
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    "Get lives," as in plural?? No thanks my one Life is just fine.. we aren't cats you know... Female dogs maybe! lmao!

• Wait!  You can feel your baby at 8 weeks?  Anyone see Prometheus yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards