2nd Trimester

TMI question regarding discharge

Hey everyone! I'm 21 weeks & I've read that discharge is normal during pregnancy but I was just curious how much discharge is normal? Also what is the normal color, smell, etc that it should be? I've been having a lot of it lately & I've already been in contact with my doctor but I just realized I don't really know what is "normal discharge" & what I should be concerned about when I see! Thanks for any helpYes

Re: TMI question regarding discharge

• ive had A LOT also. ive been told its normal. Its always clear/milky w no oder. If your experiencing anything other than that then id talk to your dr
  • I've had a lot and my doctor said it can be normal to have a lot. She said to watch out for color and odor or discharge causing itching/burning which could signal an infection....otherwise probably normal. I would mention it to your doctor just to be on the safe side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image 3litttlebirds:
    I've had a lot and my doctor said it can be normal to have a lot. She said to watch out for color and odor or discharge causing itching/burning which could signal an infection....otherwise probably normal. I would mention it to your doctor just to be on the safe side.

thanks! ya i called my doctor today bc i have had some itching & she said that it could very likely be a yeast infection & to try to get some over the counter medicine & if that doesn't work.. she will have to take a look at it herself! lets hope it is just a yeast infection & it just goes away :)