Pregnant after IF

IFV check-in

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  How far along are you?  When is your next dr's appt? what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?  what features are you/did you look for?

any ?'s you want me to ask in coming weeks?
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: IFV check-in

• Hi!!

How are you doing?  I am doing great. Only one day of m/s in the last week and a half...so nice to be feeling better. Went out to dinner last night, and enjoyed my food. It was yummy!! Still dealing with a little swelling in my feet each night, and I've gone down to wearing just my wedding band, as opposed to band and engagement ring...it was too tight with both!

How far along are you? 21 w 2 d...seems hard to believe!

When is your next dr's appt?  I have a growth scan with my MFM on Thursday to check on my marginal cord insertion.

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? So overwhelmed with strollers right now. We just started looking and I'm having a hard time deciding.

what features are you/did you look for? I want one with 3 wheel sets, rather than the 4. I feel like it's easier to manuever, but I also want the safest infant car set out there. I feel like G.raco has the most 3 wheeled options, but doesn't isn't the highest safety rating....not sure there; having trouble sorting through facts on stats and ads.

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? Same old, same old. Still contracting daily and full of anxiety although I think the magnesium is helping a bit (thanks Worms!) Baby girl was up to 14 oz. on Monday and baby boy is 12 oz. Baby boy has some fluid around his kidneys still but they said that's common with little boys and should go away in the next few weeks.

How far along are you? 21 weeks

When is your next dr's appt? Next Tuesday with Ob and next Friday with MFM

What strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? We haven't bought anything yet but I'm looking at the double snap n go to start with. A friend of mine with twins said it was a "must have", especially if I go out with the babies on my own b/c the heavier double strollers are near impossible to get out of the car by yourself.

What features are you/did you look for? Lightweight and easy to maneuver

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hola ladies!

I am doing alright -- the baby is sitting very low and makes me uncomfortable at times. I am also very achy and my feet are swollen. But overall I am feeling great!

I am 30 weeks, 4 days!!!!

I just had one yesterday, everything is well. Iron back under control. I go back in 2 weeks! wow.

We have a carriage from DD -- a Chi.cco Cortina. I wanted something that was a travel system and I was very happy with it.  My girlfriends gifted us with a double stroller that can convert in 12 different ways -- grow something from Graco. I am pleased with it. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• How are you doing? ok ... I'm still really nervous

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 5 days

When is your next dr's appt? 3rd beta on Friday - if everything looks good u/s somewhere around 6/6

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? nothing yet

what features are you/did you look for? n/a

Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MoFreeMoFree member

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  How far along are you?  When is your next dr's appt? what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?  what features are you/did you look for?

Unfortunately it looks like Baby F will be here far sooner than anticipated. My FFN was positive and the Procardia less effective, so I am contracting more. I am getting the steroid shots because my OB thinks It will happen soon. My next appr is on Friday unless something happens before then. Just shows how an easy, uneventful pg can suddenly change. 

My MIL bought us a Bugaboo Cameleon. It is a gorgeous stroller, very easy to push bur probably more appropriate for city living. We are also planning to get the Baby Jogger City Mini.

Yikes, Baby F could be here by next week's checkin. 

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Howdy Ladies!!!

How are you doing?  Pretty great!  We finally announced to my family over the weekend (only my Mom and bro knew) and it was really special for all of us.  I haven't had another bleeding episode since the one at 14w, and m/s has eased up quite a bit.

How far along are you? 15w5d

When is your next dr's appt? July 2, then my a/s is July 9!

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?  what features are you/did you look for? I am completely overwhelmed by them all!  So far I'm thinking a SNG will work best.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Q'sOTW:  How are you doing? Great! The heat is not fun, but I am staying indoors mostly. 

How far along are you? 24 weeks tomorrow!

When is your next dr's appt? The 29th is a/s attempt #3 and the 2nd is my next regular appointment.

What strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? We registered for a Graco stroller / car seat combo, but I am thinking about changing it. I keep thinking I am making the wrong choices on our registry.

what features are you/did you look for? We originally wanted an all in one type deal, but now I am reading that they are super heavy and bulky which may be a problem in my tiny car / house. We are planning on using carriers a lot while we are out and about instead of a stroller so part of me thinks I shouldn't bother with a stroller till after the baby arrives, and just get a car seat.

• imagetheworms:

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

any ?'s you want me to ask in coming weeks?

. I'm feeling good! I have popped finally!  I have my forth anatomy scan tomorrow and a fetal echo on tues. stubborn baby won't move from spine up, so they can only see blood flow on the right side of the heart. Was at the Mfm monday, and all is well. I'm. 23w1d today. 

Hum, I'm really into strollers bc walking is how we get around.  We don't drive much at all. I have a bugaboo chameleon in the limited edition all blk.   But my friends said I need something lighter.  They said its hard to go in taxis with etc.  So I think I might get a city mini gt for that. And use the bug for strolling around the city.   

• imagetheworms:

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  i'm doing ok.  very anxious.  at last cervix check my length stayed the same but i have a bit of funneling on the top.  MFM isn't concerned but i am scared to death.  praying hard cervix stays closed and long.

How far along are you?  22w4d

When is your next dr's appt?  next friday but may go in sooner for peace of mind cervix check

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?  i'll be using a DSNG for the beginning and then a babyjogger citymini GT double when babies are bigger and we'll also get a lightweight umbrella stroller too

what features are you/did you look for?  easy to use and manuever and side by side

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing?  I'm alright.  Just tired.  This heat is killing me!

How far along are you? 19w tomorrow.  I'm starting to feel constant flutters now and distinguished kicks are coming more frequently.  So I'm super excited about that.  

When is your next dr's appt? a/s Wednesday.  I WILL be finding out the sex.  Little stinker better flash the goods!!!! He or she has been quite shy at my last few u/s!!

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?  what features are you/did you look for?  We registered for the Aprica Moto travel system.  We played with a bunch and we loved the quality of the fabrics and canopies over others.  We went in dead set on Chicco - but the fabric just wouldn't stay were it was supposed to.  We were really impressed with the Aprica.  After researching a bit, a found that the only real negative is that it's hard to find extra bases.  Well I emailed the company and they are available directly from them.  So we're sold.  We loved it.   Now, researching a jogging/all terrain stroller for my mom since she will have the baby when I go back to work.  

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • How are you doing? Pretty good today, saw baby A and s/he looked great and had a very strong heart beat which was a huge relief.   SCH was a little larger but I haven't had any bleeding.  Baby B and it's sac is already getting smaller which was heartbreaking to see but good that my body is doing what it needs to do.

How far along are you? 10 weeks 5 days

When is your next dr's appt? Ob on Monday and NT scan with MFM next Wed.

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? When it was two babies I was planning on the Baby Jogger Citi Mini (I researched last pregnancy.)  I am not sure now that there is one - maybe the single version or maybe the BOB.  We won't buy anything or register until after 24 weeks.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • How are you doing?  I am well.  Looking forward to my maternity leave - I only have 12 working days left!  It is actually 3.5wks, but I have scattered some holidays throughout to shorten up my weeks.

How far along are you? 30.5 weeks.

When is your next dr's appt? Tomorrow.

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased? We went with the Baby Jogger City Select.

what features are you/did you look for? It had to be a twin stroller, tandem, and be able to accomodate two car seats.

• Q'sOTW: How are you doing? I am doing pretty good. Feel like I had a growth sprut because mty back is very achy and I am moving much slower then normal.

How far along are you? 23w!

When is your next dr's appt? Just had one this past Monday. All looks well next one in 4 weeks

what strollers are you looking at or have you purchased?We will be doing the SNG first then the Citymini. Love how easy the mini is to fold up and how light it is compared to others. what features are you/did you look for? ease to maneuver, weight, ease of use and versatility.

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Just popping in to read & catch up :)

Baby cecilia & I are doing well!! I have my first post partum visit on monday, and Cecilia has had 2 pedi appt's, she's almost back at birth weight, but still not sleeping much at night, so i made a trip to BRU today to pick up a little swing/chair to keep upstairs in the bedroom, since i usually end up in the living room every night, since she will only sleep in the Little Lamb Swing LOL

i can't wait until more IFV babies arrive :)

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"