1st Trimester

Bought my first baby item!

I am so excited! =) I just bought my first baby item. Click here if you want to see it. We are thinking of being Team Green so I was checking out gender neutral stuff and had to get it because it's so cute. I am so over the moon - hopefully morning sickness doesn't crash the party! Have you bought anything yet? If so, what?

Re: Bought my first baby item!

• I did too, I bought a children's book so his dad can read to the belly when I get bigger.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Aww! I am totally doing that next!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Our LO probably has a complete library by now...my fondest memories from childhood include reading with my parents, & we have just bought them as we found them cheap over the years. Both my mom & MIL had clothes stashed away for us before they even knew we were KU, lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG!!!  That is so cute!  I'm only 7 weeks along myself, and it is taking every bit of me not to go shopping just yet.  But I did get my first baby gift today - my parents sent a copy of the book "How Much Do I Love You" and wrote a little note to the baby inside it.  Can't wait until the little one is here and I can read it to them! :)
    To my little one - may God hold you in his arms until we are able to hold you in ours.
  • My favorite is the "Home Grown" one.... what a cute bunch of onesies!   This will be my third child so if its a boy he is set for life... however if its a girl then I have zero things  for her, Im looking forward to finding out the gender....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I almost bought a little stuffed dog for my baby today. I didn't though, and for the weirdest reason - I didn't know how to make sure it was clean and I didn't want to have to think about it. I mean, what was that?
  • sesigssesigs member
    Oh my goodness those are all so so adorable! I haven't personally bought anything but my mom already has bought some clothes for little bean ... She is so excited! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww! I am totally doing that next!!

• Okay, I want to start my bean's library now, thanks all.

MIL bought a ton of diapers while she was here last week and some little things like white onesies and burp cloths.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"