Babies: 0 - 3 Months

When does...

the my-belly-feels-like-a-bowl-full-of-jelly stage start going away?

DS was in the NICU and I was so swollen for 4 weeks after his birth and then he screamed day and night and we ended up in the hospital many times that I have no recollection of anything like this.

I'm down below my prepregnancy weight.  So now, when does your belly start tightening up again?

FYI: I didn't change my ticker, DS is 2 weeks old today. 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew

Re: When does...

• DD is almost 3 months and I still have this and I've lost 5 lbs below pre-pregnancy weight.  I also had a c-section so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.  I've heard that around 6 months it gets better...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh boy I'm so worried about my belly...this is my second c-section...after my DS it took a long time to get back!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • eav2ceav2c member
    We are almost 3 weeks out and I am still a bowl of jelly.
  • I'm back in my pre-pregnancy jeans, but I still have jelly belly too. =(
  • kdjuddkdjudd member
    I've already lost about 30 lbs and I still have the nasty loose skin. I really hope that it tightens back up some. I'm okay with the stretch marks, but I want to look normal in clothes again. Right now I just look strange. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had a vag birth and at about a month post-baby I've noticed a big difference already. Still not back to normal, but I don't have that weird hanging-over belly thing that I had at first.
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"