December 2011 Moms

AE Victims - I heart you!

Just wanted to put this out there...

I stay on this board because I like you!  I'm happy to see that a lot of you women mirror my thoughts and parenting philosophies.  

I was on the FB group and removed myself because it was too personal with all of my information out there.  I didn't have anything against the girls, it just wasn't my style.  Besides, I waste enough time in front of the computer... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AE Victims - I heart you!

• I wasnt a victim, do you heart me too?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I find this funny because I have seen you bully/talk crap on posters before. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsRucinski85:
    I wasnt a victim, do you heart me too?

I heart you! Does that give you warm fuzzies? 

• imageiluvmyself:

imageMrsRucinski85:

You can only heart MrsR if you heart me too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I heart the whole board, but I was singling them out because they were being picked on.

FYI - I'm going to ignore posts from AEs because they're just not worth it.

• imageMoozilla11:
    imageiluvmyself:

imageMrsRucinski85:

You can only heart MrsR if you heart me too. 

Of course I heart you!  

• imageInTheSun:

I heart the whole board, but I was singling them out because they were being picked on.

But it's okay for you to pick on Stephers07 or Stephers7 or Stephers_____ like you did a few weeks ago?

Self-awareness: Develop some.  

• imageiluvmyself:

imageMrsRucinski85:

It sure does :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• imagebeka0404:
    imageInTheSun:

I heart the whole board, but I was singling them out because they were being picked on.

But it's okay for you to pick on Stephers07 or Stephers7 or Stephers_____ like you did a few weeks ago?

Self-awareness: Develop some.  

Oh yeah, I totally said that I found her annoying.  That has nothing to do with me telling the girls that I like on here that I enjoy their camaraderie.   

BTW -  I said I found her annoying...I didn't make a ridiculous AE and go crazy all over the board.  My bad, I didn't know that I had to kiss everyone's @$$

• I was just SO annoying and she HAD to get that off her chest. 5 months later and it was still eating at her. That being said, I <3 Moozilla and those of you with a sense of humor and abilities to let things go!
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    My. God. just. everyone. stop. please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• imageccip82:

Nobody is making you read what they say. ;)

Perhaps everyone who is "over" the AE thing should just pretend it never happened and go about their business. Chances are the AE(s) would get bored and move on.

DS #1 - 12/10/11

DS #2 - 4/2/14

• ccip82ccip82 member
    imagehisbeautyalways:

imageccip82:

Nobody is making you read what they say. ;)

Perhaps everyone who is "over" the AE thing should just pretend it never happened and go about their business. Chances are the AE(s) would get bored and move on.

True :) but its like a watching a train wreck...cant look away. I cant forget the AE's never happened, but I am through commenting and hopefully so is everybody else...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I never would have said anything if I had known this would have been attacked too.  I felt so badly for the AE girls because they felt so attacked.  I just wanted them to know that they are the reason I like this board.  

Epic fail. 

• I'm sure it would stop getting rehashed if there wasn't a new post discussing it every hour. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"