Montana Babies

Missoula Play Group FREE

I want to start a local play group/mom group

My hope is to get everyone who's interested together one weekday afternoon a month to let the kids play and to have conversation with other mommies

Then, to get together one evening a month, and just have a moms evening out, or in, without the kids, (kids can come if they need to, I'm nursing full time, so I cant go without mine) to just enjoy taking a breather among other moms,

Then, one Saturday afternoon a month, have a "family get together" where all of us Mommies get together with our little ones, and our husbands, boyfriends, whoever helps us raise our kids (if your mom helps you, or your sister, whatever) 

If anyone is interested, let me know what days and times would work best for you, and as soon as we have a couple of people that can make the same times, we can get started, and of course, anyone can join us at any time, you could participate in all events, or just some events, whatever interests you personally

I'll always post info for the upcoming get togethers, and if you give me your email or phonenumber, i can email or text upcoming plans to you as well. 

cant wait to hear from everyone who is interested!!!

https://www.facebook.com/missoulamommies 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"