Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Will someone tell me the end of 50 Shades of Grey?

I keep trying to read it but I just get get past the first 4-5 chapters. I get that he has a damaged past and that's part of the reason he's so kinky. But, does he "learn his lesson" and settle down with her? I can't find spoilers online!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Will someone tell me the end of 50 Shades of Grey?

• I guess just the first book. I'm just so nosy I have to know what happens to her. 
  • Oh wait, I think I've read enough reviews that I might have figured out enough that I can ease my nosiness... so, it looks like through the trilogy they stay married, stay kinky and she gets pregnant. That's basically what I was wondering. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's the gist. 

***more details spoilers below***

Basically you find out more about his past (serious mommy issues with abuse and  neglect) and she excuses every controlling thing he does because "poor fifty, he's had a hard life". There's a crazy boss of ana's that tries to kill everyone and one of 50's ex subs comes back and causes trouble. 

But in the end they get married, have lots of babies and still do the whole bondage/sub thing while she's pregnant.

Ugh, I can't believe I actually read all three. I could feel my brain cells dying as I went on.  

View Full Size Image

• Thank you so much for this!!!  I started reading the first one and only got half way through, it just wasn't for me.  But I was still curious about what happened in the end.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegogadgetgo:

Ugh, I can't believe I actually read all three. I could feel my brain cells dying as I went on.  

Thanks!! I'm all for junk books (I read all the Sookie Stackhouse series) but I just couldn't get sucked into this one. I think I just really didn't like either character.  

• imageMauraWC:
    imagegogadgetgo:

Thanks!! I'm all for junk books (I read all the Sookie Stackhouse series) but I just couldn't get sucked into this one. I think I just really didn't like either character.  

I hated Grey until about 3/4 of the way through book 1. I liked books 2 and 3 much better.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I couldn't make it past the first naughty scene.

It's such bad writing. And not in a good way. 

If I'm going to read erotica, I want to read something good.

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTunaTown:

If I'm going to read erotica, I want to read something good.

Books like this always make me think of that Friends episode when Joey finds Rachel's book about the stable boy and fancy lady. I've always been looking for my version of that book. hehe 

• If you read Twilight, it's basically the same thing, minus the vampires.  She literally copied most of the book and threw in a ridiculous amount of sex, which the writer for Twilight wouldn't do since she is mormon.

I recommend reading the books.  The first one is intense, but they get better and each book has less and less sex.

• Ha!  I love it that post...A lot like twilight minus the vampires. I also couldn't get through the first few chapters.  I was just like, "wha??" I don't know...I could get on a big soap box, but I won't.  It wasn't for me either.  Badly written...yes.  For sure. 
  • So glad i'm not the only one who wasn't into this!  But everyone I talk to about it, loves it!

It was so poorly written and honestly it was boring to me.  I was struggling to read a chapter a night.  when I read the hunger games, i couldn't finish it fast enough! 

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"