Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Double Jogger that Fits Through a Standard Door?

I currently jog with a Joovy Zoom 360, which I love, but they don't make a double. We have baby #2 on the way, and I'm in need of a good double jogger.

I'm in search of one that fits through a standard door. I jog in a park, and I'd like to be able to push the stroller into the restroom at the park without unbuckling both kids and carrying them in. My toddler is potty training, so being able to make it into the restroom in time has become a big issue. 

Does a double jogger that fits through a standard door exist? What about in the under $300 range?  

Re: Double Jogger that Fits Through a Standard Door?

• Options

I could be wrong, but I think they mostly all do. I have a double BOB that fits through store doors and it's probably one of the biggest (and most purchased) out there. It's been tight, but I've never not been able to go into a building.

That being said, I hate shopping with it because it is so large in stores. So we mostly just use it outdoors. For that, it's great! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a double bob on craigslist for $250.  I love it and it does fit through a doorway... barely 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an in-step double jogger.  New about $200.  It is the same as the rest that it bearly fits through the Target family bathroom door.
  • Options
    We have the city mini double elite and it fits in all doorways but I would say you have maybe a cm on each side....it's tight!
  • Options
    Phil and Teds double, off craigslist.  I know new would be way above your $300.  I LOVE mine.  Plenty of room thru doorways, collapses easily, different seating options.  You won't regret it.  I got mine at a yard sale for $150.  There's hope :)
  • Options
    imageAngelaRay:
    Phil and Teds double, off craigslist.  I know new would be way above your $300.  I LOVE mine.  Plenty of room thru doorways, collapses easily, different seating options.  You won't regret it.  I got mine at a yard sale for $150.  There's hope :)
    I'm kind of obsessed with my Phil&Teds. I walk with both kids in it 3 miles each morning and we use it multiple times per week for mall trips. It's SO easy to maneuver through doorways and store aisles--much easier than the graco single I had with DD. I haven't yet jogged with both kids in it, but I did jog with just DD and it was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"