January 2013 Moms

bored...

Ok seriously I have been lurking the board all day.  I have not drug my butt of the couch all day as it was a VERY long week and I seriously needed some rest.  I have taken 3 naps today lol.  What are you up to today? Rants, raves, thoughts or even simple "hi".

Happy Saturday to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: bored...

• DH and I pretty much had a lazy day as well.  We went to Carrabba's for dinner and that was eh.ok.  I was disappointed in my meal, but now we are going to have a relaxing night, probably watch some more episodes of True Blood

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Haha I took two naps today that totaled 3 1/2 hours. DH was wondering what was wrong with me, but I just really needed the extra sleep. I keep waking up at 2 am and 4 am and those naps today felt wonderful!  I did run today for the first time since finding out I was pregnant and it was hard- although I went slow and kept my HR under 150, I was still surprised at how hard it was. I guess bc I haven't run in forever!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Lazy Saturday!

I just woke up from a nap as well.  We went to the Highland Games (Scottish Festival) today.  Watched all the games, listed to bagpipes, ate fair food, caught up with friends and got sunburnt.  All-in-all not a bad afternoon.

We were supposed to come home and work on the yard, but both DH and I passed out on the couch.  He's still asleep and I'm just lurking on the board :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was in bed all day, while my husband spent the day with the baby. I have a horrible headache. It was so nice to have a free day and just relax.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm not doing that much, either. Last night we went to a midnight showing of Snow White and the Huntsman...meh. But it gave me the excuse to sleep a lot this morning while my husband was at work. I made lunch for us (he is able to come home during his lunch break) and he'll be home soon. I think I'm going to take a quick nap before then. It's 111 degrees outside so no thank you to the great outdoors today.
  • I took a nap from 3 to 6 and it was AMAZING.  But it was raining when I went to sleep, making me feel not so guilty sleeping my Saturday away.  Then I woke up to the sun shining.  Then DH and I went to the grocery store where we wandered the aisles, searching for something I can stomach.  I won't miss these days.
    BFP 4/30/12 EDD 1/9/13 Our first!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • I slept from 5 to 8 ... I spent the day driving around to visit family and being in the car made me SO NAUSEOUS. The only thing to make it stop was to sleep. Rainy day here too so I was fine staying inside!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • You guys make me feel so much better. I've taken two naps today, and I'm still sleepy. I'm glad it's not just me!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep couch all day and napping---that's it! Felt so good!
  • We pretty much just laid around the house most of the day too. We're leaving for vacation on Monday so I was doing laundry to pack for that. Tonight we used a Groupon that was about to expire for a local comedy club-- it was awesome! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.
    image image image
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • We met some friends at the zoo today. It was gorgeous out and I had fun, but I was SO tired when we got home. Ds fell asleep in the car, but thankfully transfered to his bed easily. I went straight to bed, only to be woken up 2hrs later to pee. Again. Got chinese take out, watched as Ds and Dh play in the yard, regretted the chinese take out, then put Ds to bed. Long day! And I've got a baby shower tomorrow for a friend and I'm really not looking forward to spending my nap time there...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Very lazy weekend on my side too. I was asleep last night by 8:30 and slept 13 hours. Only a few hours later had another 3 hour nap. In between naps I seem to be inhaling spaghetti with bacon!
  • spaghetti with bacon sounds amazing to me right now!!!!!
    Shannon Pregnancy Ticker