Does anyone want to discuss? I am super late watching it.
1. How hilarious was their "jungle attire" in Costa Rica? Three of them were in camo and Alexis looked like the guy from Curious George. Heather was the only one dressed like a normal person.
You know they were thinking, "this is SO Jungle!" The level of ridiculousness kills me. I love it.
And they brought canteens!!! I do approve of filling them with cocktails though.
2. Did anyone see the tour guy's face in the van on the way to the zip line? Hilarious! You could tell that he could not believe that these women were serious.
3. I think that Vicki is on some sort of prescription pill that is not mixing well with the alcohol because she acting a lot wackier than normal. She is erratic and coming unhinged. Weird. Did anyone else think this?
4. Can you imagine if Alexis was your mom and dressed like that to go zip lining? Her daughters are going to have a serious complex in a few years.
5. I felt really badly for Alexis when they all ganged up on her at the dinner. She may be ridiculous and annoying but I don't think that she is a bad person. Her feelings were genuinely hurt and it was sad. Also, Gretchen chimed in only to gain favor with Tamra. Mean.
6. I usually like Heather but she is a tad on the Holier-than-thou side. She thinks that she is just so above the crazy but she isn't. Case in point: I love how she said that she hoped that all of the women would behave themselves on the trip but meanwhile was plotting the big Alexis "intervention" for dinner at the same time.
What did I forget to mention?
Also, if you want to see the pictures click here: