January 2013 Moms

Facebook Group?

#1...do we have a FB group yet?

#2...do we want one? My other BMBs had evolved to FB groups eventually and it is sooooo much easier. I'll start one up if you are interested, or I want an invite if there is already one  :)

Either way...PM me  :)

Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Facebook Group?

• We do have a Facebook group a couple of them I think.  I'm in one of them but not the admin so I can't add you I'm sure that one of them will see your post and contact you :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'd love an invite, too.. who should I PM for this?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • Loading the player...
  • PM me with the link to your page, I will friend request you and then add you to the group.  After you are added to the group you can de-friend me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Thanks goofeyteacher I literally just went to the group to find your sn for here.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just sent you a PM goofyteacher!

• Jo2013Jo2013 member
    I would too! How does this show up though? I still haven't told the FB world we are expecting yet.
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • Goofyteacher - Just PM'd you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would like an invite also! Ty

• Why multiple groups?! Can't we all just get along???  :)
  • What are your initials? I get a ridiculous amount of friend requests and end up ignoring most of them, lol. 
  • imagemommypixie:
    What are your initials? I get a ridiculous amount of friend requests and end up ignoring most of them, lol. 

I thought goofyteacher was in charge? I didn't send you a friend request? Who are you? Now I'm confused.

• imagemommypixie:
    What are your initials? I get a ridiculous amount of friend requests and end up ignoring most of them, lol. 

JL

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"