1st Trimester

TTCer with a Question!

Hi! Thought I'd post here to see if this happened to any 1st tri'ers. 

I ended my bcp and got my normal AF the first week of may. 2 weeks into may I had very light bleeding for 4 days. After doing research I found out this was a withdrawal bleed from going off bcp. I assume it's fairly common, but wanted to know if I count my CD1 from my AF or from the withdrawal bleed. 

Ive search in a lot of posts and sites but can't really find the answer! At any rate my DH and I have been doing the BD all month. I've decided not to chart this month until I get AF... Who still has not come! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TTCer with a Question!

• I'm sorry, I can't answer this question!(: You might try babies on the brain community. 
  • I don't have a good answer for you on when to mark CD 1, although I am. Leaning toward the first day of AF, not off of bcp bleeding. I went off of bcp about three months before I ttc my son. It took my body several months to get back to normal. I charted during that time, but had protected sex while I waited for my body to reregulate itself. It gave me some time to learn how my cycle worked, pinpoint my most fertile time, and let my body get back to normal. The month we started trying, I conceived my son. HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"