6 Weeks Pregnant

So sick...

I am nauseated every second of every day.  I have tried every "trick" I can find online and nothing stays down...even crackers.  Throughout the day it gets a little better, but I cannot eat like I used too either.  I am mostly only throwing stuff up in the morning or evening.  Any tips?  I first see my doctor on June 11th.  
BabyFetus Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So sick...

• I've pretty much been the same way. Waking up in the morning being very sick, and then having consistent nausea throughout the day. I was having a hard time holding anything down, and even 3 bites of food made me full. So I realized that my body's eating schedule is just a little out of wack, the only thing you can really do, is try to figure out what your body needs. There is a trick for you, but it all depends on the woman. For me when i wake up i take a few SIPS of water before I start to feel my sick feeling. Sometimes I'll wake and have to run straight to the bathroom, then i just have some water afterwards. It keeps me hydrated, and helps a lot when you're puking up water instead of that gross bile. As to eating, I eat a small snack about every half hour. Of course your time variables can be longer and the snack can be larger, for me i just have a hard time eating large amounts of food. For a while, my morning sickness had gotten much better, I went 3 days without puking, so I thought my remedy had done the trick. Next thing I knew I was finally feeling hungry. Now I'm back at square one with the sickness, but I've been able to fight my aversion to food. if trying different eating patterns doesn't help (considering being hungry can make you nauseated) I would try the wrist bands they sell which are supposed to help morning sickness.
  • peppermint tea, or anything mint. hope  It helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my 2nd time around and I am just waiting to get sick....the dr told me last time to eat before I got up in the morning to help w/sickness and dizziness so I kept saltines and granola bars next to the bed...it helped a bit...
  • I've been pretty lucky so far and have only been a little nauseated on a off during the day, but a lot of my friends who have had bad morning sickness have recommended drinking ginger tea or even eating pieces of ginger. A few have said this is the only trick that worked. Good luck- hoping for some relief for you!
  • Peppermint tea works amazing!!  I highly recommend an organic pill, peppermint oil.  My doctor wrote this and it's on the doctor office's website.!!  I have been feeling much better since taking the peppermint oil and following other alternatives!  https://www.womancarepc.com/services/prenatal-guide/pregnancy-6-12-weeks/nausea-and-vomiting-in-pregnancy/
  • I am six and a halfway weeks pregnant with twins and ended up in the ER because I couldn't stop continually throwing up and became extremely dehydrated. I am now taking Zofran sparingly and doing better. I tried every single one of the tips before I ended up in the ER and am still making use of those along with the Zofran, as needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"