3rd Trimester

15 days to go and getting anxious!!!

I have LOVED being pregnant!!! Very minute of every day I have cherrished while being pregnant because it has been such a long hard road to get this far. I want this baby to "cook" for as long as he/she needs to, but now that we are only about 2 weeks out from our EDD, I'm really started to get anxious about meeting our little one. I don't want to wait any longer, I want him/her here now! I want to smooch our LO on the cheeks and smell their skin. Feel their warmth against my skin and gaze lovingly into his/her eyes.

I am anxious to start the new chapter of my life that has taken 9 months to come to reality. I know I shouldn't wish these last few days of just me and DH away and I should make the best of them, which we are doing...but I just can't help but want time to move just a touch faster to be able to meet this little one a littlel sooner.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle #6 BFP-02/27/11 ~ CP-03/02/11

Cycle #7 BFP-04/08/11 ~ Blighted Ovum 5/6/11 Methotrexate Shot, Emergency D&C 5/16/11

Cycle #12 BFP-10/02/11 ~ EDD 06/13/12!!!
Beta#1=282.2, Beta#2=448.7, Beta#3=739, Beta#4=1846!!!
Taylor Duane T. was born June 15, 2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 15 days to go and getting anxious!!!

• kdjuddkdjudd
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

I wish I could be as optimistic as you. I have HATED being pregnant. However, at the same time I feel extremely blessed to have conceived so easily and to not have had any major complications thus far. I'm about 11 days out from my due date and I want this little girl to come out! I can't stand the wait! I want to kiss her head and hold her in my arms. 

Like you, I don't want to wish away these last few days of life as a couple without kids, but we are both way too excited and anxious for this new chapter of our lives. Besides, I am too miserable to be much fun these days...  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I can totally see your POV.  I have almost 60 days left and I'm so excited/anxious.  I've been lucky and haven't had any m/s or any complications and just a couple weeks ago started having swelling issues and back problems.  I'm loving feeling her move and can't wait to see her.  Now it's just a counting down the days.  I'm trying to count down to smaller events, like my shower, getting her room ready, to help me stay focused.  GL on you last couple weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same way. I think if I knew for sure exactly when she would arrive, I would feel a lot less anxious. At the same time though I am trying to just enjoy the last of the preganancy and be grateful for every day that I still feel okay.
  • Awww, I am feeling the same these days and I still have a ways to go yet.  i"m sure I'll be just as anxious as well.  :) 
  • so funny!  I remember with my daughter I wanted her out so bad!!!  Now with my second I really want to see him too, but realize that once he's out of my belly I will have to take care of him and a 2 year old....  I'm scared to death! :)
  • image loriann4472:
    so funny!  I remember with my daughter I wanted her out so bad!!!  Now with my second I really want to see him too, but realize that once he's out of my belly I will have to take care of him and a 2 year old....  I'm scared to death! :)

Same here!!! I am rushing it along because I can;t wait to meet her...but do realize the reality that is ahead (i have an 8 yo special needs child who is an angel but I am not sure how this is going to go) and then say, I dont mind if I go late again hahaha.. 

However, by the time i get to 38 weeks, i will probably change my tune and be super anxious anyway!  Good luck girls, they are almost here!!! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm getting induced June 14th b/c of GD, and I'm SO ANXIOUS to meet my little guy! On Sunday night I went in to L&D for intense and close together ctx, and thought that I was leaking fluid. My ctx subsided and my water hadn't broken, so I got sent home .. and now my ctx are almost non-existent! I want to avoid getting induced .... so I had almost hoped that it was the real thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards