November 2012 Moms

Am I the only moron who didn't know about these?

I probably am, but just in case I'm not, I have to share. 

I saw these in the grocery store this weekend, and I think people thought I was nuts bc when I saw them my jaw just dropped, and I grabbed like five of them off the display, and hurried off to find DH to show him.  They're these bra extenders that hook onto the hooks on to the hooks on the back of your bra. 

https://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Hook-Back-Extender-Beige/dp/B000XZVXQM

They are totally game-changer for me. The cups on my old bras are still the teensiest bit too small,but they fit sooo much better with these and are way more comfortable. I had bought a few bigger bras, but I didn't want to get too many bc I know I'll probably outgrow them and need to buy nursing bras eventually.  So, these are perfect for right now, and, sadly, these are the most exciting thing that's happened to me in while! 

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am I the only moron who didn't know about these?

• welly01welly01 member
    I didn't know about these...thanks!
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Keep them for after baby too.  They have saved me on so many period days, and also when a low back dress is just a little off from where my bra straps are hidden.

Those and the chicken cutlet looking things were my pre-pregnancy BFFs.

• Loading the player...
  • Those look awesome! I must try them
  • OMG I didn't know about these and I need one - BADLY!  I am having some serious bra bulge.  What aisle did you find these in?
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • imageToiKenne:
    OMG I didn't know about these and I need one - BADLY!  I am having some serious bra bulge.  What aisle did you find these in?
      They were in the kind of drugstore-ish aisle, by the shoe inserts and pantyhose.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageLuckyMissus:

imageToiKenne:
    OMG I didn't know about these and I need one - BADLY!  I am having some serious bra bulge.  What aisle did you find these in?
      They were in the kind of drugstore-ish aisle, by the shoe inserts and pantyhose.

Thank you so much.  This is going to make life so much better.  I'm serious!!

Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • Aloe0lAloe0l member
    I used them during my first pregnancy. They were an awesome way to extend the life of my bras. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepbandkelly:

Keep them for after baby too.  They have saved me on so many period days, and also when a low back dress is just a little off from where my bra straps are hidden.

Those and the chicken cutlet looking things were my pre-pregnancy BFFs.

??? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    I got mine at WalMart  Life savers!!!!!!  or bra savers
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I knew about them, but didn't think about using anything like that. Maybe that can save me some money on new bras for a few months!! Good idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"