Baby Names

Your cabbage patch kids names...

2»

Re: Your cabbage patch kids names...

• I had many, so I cant remember them all, but my first 2 were Bernadette Jackie and Gracie Aurora!

DD - Lucia Alessandra 6/18/12  ~~~  Welcoming Baby Boy!! - 3/26/14

• Hope Cherry
  • Loading the player...
  • samk213samk213 member
    Kendra Sue
  • Mine were Gracie and Immogene (can't remember their middle names)

And my husbands were Barnabee Bernard and Francis Arlowe. 

• Caitlin and Andrew. I don't recall them having mns

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJoy2611:

One was Shirley.  I hated her name.

I think my boy was David.

I can't remember the name of my premie.

My mother tells me stories now of running into toy stores to get a Cabbage Patch Kid for us for Christmas.  She said it was a madhouse!

My mom says the same things!  She told us she had to stand outside in a huge line, in a blizzard, just to get the damn dolls for us.  They were SO popular back in the mid-80's. 

All of mine (and my sisters) are still in my parents basement and I know I have all of their birth certificates still....along with two CPK suitcases full of clothes and a play pin.  I even think we had bunk beds at one point!  I hope my kids will like playing with them some day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MelleTXMelleTX member

Rosalind Marcella

Berkely Conan 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"