Babies on the Brain

Rose/Bud/Thorn, anyone?

Let's liven it up a little:

Rose: Something great that happened last week

Thorn: Something you'd like to forget about last week

Bud: Something you're looking forward to this week.

And...go!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Rose/Bud/Thorn, anyone?

• Rose:  DD now nods her head for yes and shakes it for no so I can understand her much better.

Thorn:  Had to break up a family feud that escalated to a heated argument at a kids ball game.

Bud:  My Kings get another chance to knock the Coyotes out of the Stanley Cup playoffs tomorrow night.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Hallelujah! Holy shiiit! Where's the Tylenol?
  • Rose: DH worked a different schedule and I got to see him every night

Thorn: CD1-3. Complete living hell this month.

Bud: Going to Lake Geneva, WI. It will only be for 2 days but I need the break.

Lots of stuff has happened between then and now.

Instagram

• biomaj5biomaj5
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper

Rose: Something great that happened last week

I got a car (renamed Sirius)! 

Thorn: Something you'd like to forget about last week

My coworker's overly aggressive texts saying that I'd made a mistake buying said car and that she'd pretend to be happy for me (not telling her anything personal again). I just want to move on. 

Bud: Something you're looking forward to this week.

Driving Sirius to my bestie's house tomorrow 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Rose - my son is finally starting to sleep better! He slept for 6.5 hours straight Saturday night which is the longest he has ever slept! 

Thorn - figuring out what is actually happening to my body has been really stressful

Bud - I am going to finishing weaning my son from breastfeeding this weekend. It is very bitter sweet but my supply is gone and we just need to break the habit

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Rose: Gabe up and decided he was going to crawl last week, and he can hold onto the couch and tippy-toe along it.

Thorn: We're no closer to finding a place of our own and it's getting crowded around here.

Bud: FI and I are going out to dinner on Friday night, then we're going to a craft's fair on Saturday, and camping all weekend with my family.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Rose:  I finally hired someone to mow/edge our lawn.  It looked amazing when I came home!

Thorn: Genevieve throwing up all over me, herself, my bed, and her crib.

Bud:  I have a 5 day weekend this week. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Ms5586Ms5586 member

Rose:  J is finally feeling better, after a week-long virus and teething on top of it!

Thorn: I believe he gave said virus (or at least a cold) to me :(

Bud: DH is supposed to finish all major (and minor) construction on the house this weekend - could I possibly have a finished house?!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Rose: My mom and sister visited for a few days and I got to mow the yard (weird, I know, but it's a chore I don't mind doing and one I haven't done since my BFP last September).  

Thorn: We had DH's family over for a cookout and his BIL got angry and left over my MIL not letting him hold our baby. (I wasn't here when this all went down, just witnessed the aftermath). 

Bud:  Will hopefully be going back to school for an hour or so this week to see my class before they "graduate" to middle school. 

red

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~
    Mark Twain

• Rose: DH had 2 days off this past weekend so he got to spend 2 days with C (and gave me a break Big Smile)

Thorn: DH left this morning to go OOT for work and it's just me and the boys (baby and dog).  It's going to be a long week.

Bud: We're going to RI to visit DH's family next week so it'll be nice to visit and C gets to go on his first plane ride. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Rose: I got two faint positives

Thorn: The negative after the positives

Bud: Seeing my sweetheart again for 3 weeks yay. We will do a pee test one test for him one for me lol I want to see if faint lines are part of those tests!