Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Hey mamas, have you lost all the baby weight?

So have you? Sadly 2 years later I have not. I've got about another 25 lbs to go before I hit pre preggo weight. I put on 55 lbs with LO. And go!

Re: Hey mamas, have you lost all the baby weight?

• I'm no where close! I keep telling myself to work harder, but I'm too tired from chasing around that kid!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was within 10lbs when I got KU again.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm getting close-er. I joined WW in early March in the hopes of breaking 140 lbs. (I was 150 when I got pregnant with DD and am currently 175). Seems most of my friends who have kids the same age as my DD have lost all the weight and then some.
  • Yes. Just a tiny bit less than PP. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I lost it, but I do not look the same as pre-pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • I was 163 when I got KU. 210 when I delivered. 170 in January when I finally had enough and started working out and eating healthier. I'm now a pound shy of 140 and can wear a size 4. Just call me an AW lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • yunk11yunk11
    500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its

Yes.

But then I gain some back and have to lose it again. Right now I'm at the losing it again stage.  

View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • JareBearsmom: Thats fantastic! My ultimate goal weight is 135 and I'm giving myself a year to get there. Great job! I bet you look awesome!
  • No, 8 lbs to go for me. Although, I put on a good bit of weight before getting KU, so I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jarebearsmom:
    I was 163 when I got KU. 210 when I delivered. 170 in January when I finally had enough and started working out and eating healthier. I'm now a pound shy of 140 and can wear a size 4. Just call me an AW lol

If these were my stats, I'd AW every chance I got! Good for you!

• Yes, plus about 10. I only put on 17 lbs while pregnant and my baby was 7.12 so I didn't have too much to loose. I was on the heavier side pre-baby. I wore a size 12-14 and I'm 5'5. I'm only down to a 10 now despite the weight loss because things have shifted around. Nursing really helped me knock the lbs off.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jarebearsmom:
    I was 163 when I got KU. 210 when I delivered. 170 in January when I finally had enough and started working out and eating healthier. I'm now a pound shy of 140 and can wear a size 4. Just call me an AW lol

The bold part is me exactly!  But the rest not so much.  I'm 10 lbs away from pp weight now.  I was at my skinniest at 163.  I'm 5'8'' and have a large frame so I'd never hit 140 and look healthy.

• PB1980: I too just started exercising 2 weeks ago. I'm now up to power walking 3 miles uphill 4 days a week Big Smile
  • image yunk11:

Yes.

But then I gain some back and have to lose it again. Right now I'm at the losing it again stage.  

This!  I have gotten to about 5lbs lower than PP, but I keep gaining losing the same 5-10lbs.  So frustrating. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 217 when I got pregnant, around 285 at delivery (stupid water retention). Right now I float between 205 and 210.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Yes. I am 35 years old and can fit into a size 0-2. I worked very hard to get here. I try to eat as healthy as possible....very little take out, fast food or prepared foods and no soda at all (although I do indulge in a glass or two of red wine at night) and I go walking every day that the weather permits. I also try to attend a Zumba class once a week. It burns a ton of calories .

I gained almost 50lbs with DS and 35 with DD.  It took an entire year to lose all of the weight both times, but I stayed determined.  Once you find your motivation you need to stick to it. You can do it.  GL!!

• NYMama1NYMama1
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    I am still carrying around an extra 20lbs.  LO is 18 months old and I really have no excuse.  I would ideally like to lose the 20lbs plus another 10lbs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Yes, but I still have about 5 pounds until I am where I want to be. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I weigh about 4 lbs less than I did PP, but my body is totally different.  And not for thebetter.
  • I have about 9 more lbs to go before I hit my pre-preggo weight...it came off so easy after DS1 but has been a little harder with DS2. I do go to the gym at least 3 times a week and try and walk on the nights I don't go. Since it has been nice out we are outside more and I am now chasing 2 around around huge yard so I am hoping that will help :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• shakesshakes
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    I gained 65 with DS and I have 20 to go. I didnt even try to start losing it until this late Feb. I have almost 50 to go before we start TTCing again. I don't want to be anywhere near where I was the first time around, so I am trying to give myself a big head start.

• I have been gaining and losing the same eight pounds since Liam was born. I stay about 10-13 lbs above pp weight. My current weight loss method, whining and wishing, aren't cutting it. I plan to work out when I am home for the summer. 
    www.bubbakins.blogspot.com
  • I did! YAY ME! Then I went back to work and put on 15 lbs. Sad I've been trying to lose that extra 15 lbs, but sadly, it does not want to budge.
  • Yes, I have. I gained 52 pounds. But I still need to lose a little bit more to be at my "ideal" weight.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Yes, I'm actually 20 lbs under PP weight and at the weight I was my first year of college.  BFing definitely helped and I like where I'm at now so I'm starting to refocus on eating well and getting some exercise now that I'm starting to wean and not burning those extra calories. 
    Married 8/9/08
    Miss Audrey Anne born 5/14/11
    Little Sister Sadie Bernadette born 6/17/14

BFP 3/17/13 *** MMC 5/10/13
  • image ANJ410:

Yes. I am 35 years old and can fit into a size 0-2. I worked very hard to get here. I try to eat as healthy as possible....very little take out, fast food or prepared foods and no soda at all (although I do indulge in a glass or two of red wine at night) and I go walking every day that the weather permits. I also try to attend a Zumba class once a week. It burns a ton of calories .

I gained almost 50lbs with DS and 35 with DD.  It took an entire year to lose all of the weight both times, but I stayed determined.  Once you find your motivation you need to stick to it. You can do it.  GL!!

This is almost me exactly except I'm 34 & it took me about 9 months to lose the baby weight plus 20 lbs more. I workout every day (I love it...it's my hobby, stress relief...)

imageimage

• I think I'm an oddball - but I lost all 30 lbs of baby weight by my 1 week postpartum appt.

However, it took 18 months and ANOTHER 30 lbs to be able to fit into prepregnancy clothes. I had horrible "mommy apron" that kept everything from fitting. Still have it - it's just flabby skin hanging off a smaller belly i guess.

I hope I lose the weight from this one just as fast. I'm up about 20 lbs so far. 

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hit my pre-pg weight about 3 months post LO and have been stuck here since. I was at my heaviest when I got pg though, so I am not happy with my body. I had gained 50lbs while pg.

• image Littledeer84:
    I lost it, but I do not look the same as pre-pregnancy.

This.

I gained 30 during pregnancy and have lost 45. 

• image Aloe0l:
    I was within 10lbs when I got KU again.

This.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker