9 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Mood Swings from Hell?

I can't seem to stop crying at the smallest things, and then the next moment I am totally fine. Anyone else feel slightly insane as your emotions take control of your life, even if it is only for a few weeks?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mood Swings from Hell?

• Options
    yessss i keep getting "babe, chill" from my boyfriend which obviously just makes it worse. i cry at the stupidest things too!
  • Options
    I had a major melt down last night. It was crazy! I had a wave of morning sickness and just became overwhelmed to the point of tears. I find myself crying about everything and when i am not crying, I am upset. No happy moments yet where I can relax and laugh. I hope this passes soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Me too! I fell asleep last night on the couch & when the hubby woke me up to go upstairs to our bedroom, I broke down in wild tears and cried & cried that "I was sleepy and he was mean and I was so tired"!!! Then I awoke today in a totally depressed and melancholy state (usually on Sunday, the 3 hrs. I spend in church leaving me feeling in a good mood, but today, just the opposite). Is this prego madness?! Wow! :)
  • Options
    i am always a happy person but lately i have been mean and then i start to cry and then i am fine
  • Options

I am crying a lot too, if I hear a sad song, if I watch a happy or even funny movie, I cry. I hold back tears of sadness,tears of joy, and happiness all day. It?s like I living in a Life Time classic PMS marathon.

• Options
    I'm am going to be a mom for a second time. I feel that my mood swings are far worse this pregnency than my first time around.... I find that I get more aggitated at everything and anything.  I know that its just the hormones but I feel that I'm going crazy and I can't control them this time around.
  • Options
    I am going through the same thing and I just don't feel happy at all.  It's also my second pregnancy and I don't recall being anything like this last time.  To top it off, my husband is not being very supportive.  He thinks that since I'm aware that I'm hormonal I should be able to control it.  He totally doesn't get that I can't control the way I feel.  He's making everything worse instead of just trying to make it better or at least give me a pass and cut me some slack a little bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options
    Im not crying a lot, but I am filled with hate, as I like to put it.  Im not a terribly patient person to begin with but this is out of hand, I don't know what to do! At work there are about 3 people who I can tolerate and everyone else I pretty much ignore. Has this happened to anyone else or am I destined to be angry all by myself?  Help!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hate the world but i'm trying hard not to. They say your baby comes out with a feature of the person you hate if you keep hating them. My family is superstitious. McDonald's messed up my breakfast order this morning. I didnt realize until I got to work to sat down to eat it. I wanted to cry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have these random moments when I am so overwhelmed I just cry...then just as suddenly I am fine.   I have zero patience at work....and zero empathy. 
  • Options
    It infuriates me when he tells me "babe, chill" Yes I know I am extremely emotional. I am damn near crying as I type this. I have a lot on my plate being on bed rest in my 1st trimester but I HATE being told to chill. 
  • Options

OMG I know!! I feel so bad for my son. I have no patience lately. I'm trying but it is hard! :( Not to mention how tired I am and my husband was out of town for a week.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    So I thought I was moody when I had PMS.  My poor husband.  Last night I chopped his head off for telling his mother what I bought our neice for Christmas, then pouted off to bed without saying goodnight.  I owe him a big apology when he comes home tonight...that is if he doesn't set me off by forgetting to put the ketchup on the table or something hahaha :)
    Lyndsey 29 - DH 33 - DD 4.5 BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm not crying too much and I'm usually pretty calm, but when I do get worked up..watch out! when people say calm down or it'll be ok..it just makes me even more mad!
  • Options
    My boyfriend always says "relax!" It pisses me off so much! Most of the time i want to rip his head off!
  • Options
    Yes I've cried over everything. Even feel silly while I'm crying cuz I know it's nothing! These Hormones are much crazier then I remember before.
  • Options
    I have alot of irritations and people I'd love to pull the chair out from under... some crying, but mostly irritations... you are NOT the only one!
  • Options
    What's the best way to help the anger and frustration? I could just yell all day and cry at night lol. It's so annoying. My poor boyfriend.
  • Options
    yes I weep at the drop of a hat and then the next minute I'm fine this is my first baby so I want my stomach already and also I've been having weird dreams for instance last night I kept getting up thinking I had something to do turns out I was dreaming that it was time to go to the hospital so I would get up and start walking around the house not knowing what to do please tell me I'm not the only 1 having weird dreams like that
  • Options
    I am an emotional mess. I just feel bitchy. I know it's gonna come out when my hubby talks to me. Also I just start crying for no reason and then I laugh a myself for either crying or yelling and he in turn laughs at me....
  • Options
    imagenishaaboo:
    i am always a happy person but lately i have been mean and then i start to cry and then i am fine
  • Options
    yes can totally related, I have no patience whatsoever and usually I'm pretty calm I get so irritated at work I wanna scream! Lol then I want to cry and eat a banana split :
  • Options
    Oh my gosh... You are so not alone! This past March, due to financial and health reasons, hubby and I were forced to move in with his mom and brother, from my hometown in WV, to Flint, MI. I am enraged about this for several reasons, but ever since I've gotten pregnant, my anger has become blinding.

Joe is a vegan who doesn't really know how to cook well. Everything he makes smells so bad, I get sick. Last night, he took MY dog on a late night walk, and she got skunked. I nearly killed the man.

My husband's sister, who has been struggling with infertility as long as we have, got downright ugly when we told her we were expecting. I got so angry and screamed so hard at my husband, I thought I was going to have a stroke.

I'm not normally an angry person, so it's good to know I'm not alone!
    "If every husband and every wife would constantly do whatever might be possible to ensure the comfort and happiness of his or her companion, there would be very little, if any, divorce. Argument would never be heard. Accusations would never be leveled. Angry explosions would not occur. Rather, love and concern would replace abuse and meanness." --Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Options
    i almost cried watching "Big Daddy tonight". earlier i was watching "The business of being born" and the births gave me tears. and i go from that to absolutely hating the fellow who got me pregnant. i really cannot stand him and now i want to move on the other side of the country.  a few weeks ago facebook pissed me off and i was on the verge of getting rid of it. these emotions are crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"