10 Weeks Pregnant

frequent urinating

So I started week 10 and so frustrated about getting up and peeing all night long, any recommendations??? This is driving me nuts!!!

Re: frequent urinating

• Perhaps set a time when you stop drinking liquids before you go to bed? For example, stop drinking liquids at 8 p.m. if you go to bed at 11 p.m. or something.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I definitely agree.  Instead of waking up three times in the middle of the night, when I stop drinking something about 3 hours before bed, I'll only wake up once.  I don't know that anything will definitely stop frequent urination, but here's to hoping this trick makes it a little less frequent. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I do that, or if I have to drink something, I do things like.. lemon aid? It retains water in your body, and I can make it thru the night without feeling like I am going to wet my self. I only drink it at night too, and then lots of water in the day. Maybe it will work for you too?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I honestly have tried everything. I stopped drinking fluids earlier than 7pm and I am still getting up at least three times. My MIL told me it is preparing me for getting up that much once my baby is born! :)
  • It's been the same for me here! Trying to stop the drinking before 8pm, but also feeling a little dehydrated this week....hopefully it can only get better. I'm going to look at trying some lime aid..
  • i am having the same problem no matter what time i stop drinking fluids i still have to get up at least twice a night to pee. But i will say i don't mind sometimes because if i am having a CRAZY CRAZY  dream it wakes me up. but then it usually goes to a different crazy dream...lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"