Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Anyone have a Pandora Charm bracelet?

I want a charm bracelet for Mother's Day and am having a hard time finding a good quality one... Originally my mind was set on the linked kind, and i wanted one made of gold so it can last for many years, is durable, etc., but now I am also toying with the idea of a Pandora one.. The few reviews I find seem to be that the chain breaks easy :( I don't want to buy one if it's just the brand I'm paying for... Does anyone have one? How long have you had it? Pros? Cons? Spank youuu :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone have a Pandora Charm bracelet?

• Options
    I have the charmed bracelet which is Kays brand of pandora. With that said I love it. All the charms are beautiful and I love that my friends and family can add charms to it if they ever wanted to for my birthday or some other holiday. Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have one and have had it for over 2 years.  I got the closed clasp instead of the lobster claw clasp and have not had any problems with it breaking.  I don't wear it every day though.  If you have it fully loaded then it can be fairly heavy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecas3ymari3:
    I have the charmed bracelet which is Kays brand of pandora. With that said I love it. All the charms are beautiful and I love that my friends and family can add charms to it if they ever wanted to for my birthday or some other holiday. Love it!

I have this same one and really like. I've had it for a couple years and haven't had any issues with anything breaking.

• Options
    I have had the sterling silver Pandora for a year and a half and love it.  I am rough on jewelry and haven't had any issues.  I have worn it every day since I got it and never take it off to shower or anything.  The only issue I have had is one of my charms has a little birthstone bead hanging off and I noticed a few weeks ago the bead fell off.
  • Options
    I plan on wearing it a lot... But obviously not in the shower, etc. What kind of metal are your bracelets? How often do you clean them? I don't want something that will tarnish just a few short years down the road, or after it rains, etc.. If you have a link that would be awesome, too..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    Awesome... Thank you, guys!
  • Options

I have a Halia bracelet. The nice thing about Halia is that you can add charms from different stores without worrying that they won't fit. I also picked up 1 of their leather bracelets in addition to the silver one and I have charms on both and they both hold up very well. My jewelry store also carries Zable charms & bracelets that I can also interchange with my Halia charms/bracelet.

• Options

https://www.pancharmbracelets.com/content/product.cfm?sessionid=139912812012316175&site_id=4&item_id=5846&categoryID=114

This is the bracelet I have.  All my charms are silver as well and in a year plus of wearing non stop it hasn't tarnished at all. 

• Options
    I actually have two, and one of them I haven't taken off at all since before my son was born.  It's still perfect. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    beeunitbeeunit member

imageJillibean85:
    I plan on wearing it a lot... But obviously not in the shower, etc. What kind of metal are your bracelets? How often do you clean them? I don't want something that will tarnish just a few short years down the road, or after it rains, etc.. If you have a link that would be awesome, too..

I have had my Pandora for almost 2 years.  It's the sterling silver one, and it tarnishes fairly quickly...and I've never showered with it and I try to be careful when washing my hands.  That being said, the store I bought it from has a machine that they throw it in to polish it, and it's as good as new.  Takes about 45 minutes.  The other thing is..Pandora charms are pretty expensive.  The store I bought it from (and I think all Pandora stores/sellers) will replace anything if broken (charms/bracelets alike), but if you have a NON-Pandora charm on it, they will not.  I have a few charms I didn't get from them, so when I go in there to get a new one or to get it un-tarnished, I just take those off.  They are none the wiser.  Hope this helps!

• Options
    skioskio member

I have been a fan of charm bracelets all my life. I just love the idea of a piece of jewelry that I can add to for special events and occasions in my life. I went through a couple of the traditional link-type when I was in my teens, but the charms were always getting caught on things and falling off, which kind of defeated the purpose. I got my first Pandora-type charm bracelet about 8 years ago and I am now on my second.

I highly recommend the Trollbeads bracelet over the Pandora one for many reasons; 1) Easier to get beads on and off with less risk of all your beads falling off when you remove it; 2) ALL beads fit on the Trollbead bracelet whereas only certain beads fit on the Pandora one - I have a mix of Trollbead, Pandora and Chamilla beads on mine; 3) My 8-year-old one has never tarnished (and I wear it constantly - in the shower, to bed etc.); 4) It's more 'comfortable' than Pandora's in that it's more flexible and doesn't catch your wrist hair; and 5) I personally think it's prettier than the Pandora one - I like the link-type look over the snake chain.

Trollbeads standard silver chain (you buy clasps or 'locks; separately):

VS. the standard silver Pandora chain:

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a Pandora bracelet.  I just got it for my anniversary about a month ago, so I haven't been wearing it that long.  My DD has one too and has been wearing it since her 1st birthday. So far it seems strong and durable....I never take it off her, she bathes with it and everything and it is not tarnished at all.
  • Options

I have this as the base bracelet:

https://www.pandora.net/en-us/explore/products/bracelets#590702HV/metal/05,04,11,06

As a PP mentioned, you can bring it to the store that you purchased it from and they will clean it for you whenever you want.

• Options
    I have no experience with Pandora but I have a sterling silver and gold link bracelet from David Yurman. DH got it for me at Nordstrom. If you want the link type I definitely recommend them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking of asking for one of these also, but they look like they would get heavy to me.  Are they are balky as they look?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNY Mama:
    I have one and have had it for over 2 years.  I got the closed clasp instead of the lobster claw clasp and have not had any problems with it breaking.  I don't wear it every day though.  If you have it fully loaded then it can be fairly heavy. 
    This! DH bought mine at Jared's. It is fully loaded with a closed clasp. I've had it 2 years and I wear it everyday. It has never tarnished or fallen off. I am beyond happy with the quality! It is a little heavier than I would have originally liked but I have gotten used to it and now I prefer it. I love mine and would recommend it. GL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The persona ones are just like it; if you wanted to go that way, I can send you a coupon. I love the style and the option to swap out beads to match whatever.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    I got one in December and have not taken it off but to add charms to it. I wear it all the time love it. I like that the charms lay flat and don't dangle. I'm not a dangle person. lol So far I have had absolutely no problems with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"