Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Luvs diapers

Has anyone used these?  I cloth diaper but, DD has a rash so I had to get some disposables.  I just bought some of the Luvs brand and so far they have been great.  They don't have that disposable diaper smell and they are really cute.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Luvs diapers

• LIAngelLIAngel member
    I use Luvs and have no issues with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLIAngel:
    I use Luvs and have no issues with them.

This.

• Loading the player...
  • We also use Luvs and like them. No issues!

• I used them with my son and they worked awesome.  Almost never had a leak.  They worked great with my daughter right up until about 6 months, and then they leaked every night.  Switched to Target brand and stopped having problems.  It totally depends on your kid as to what will work.
  • denag28denag28 member

We use them and have no problems! 

• kkfeb04kkfeb04 member
    We send Luvs to daycare to use.  They aren't bad but I think they smell horrible.  Pampers nor Huggies have a smell.
    Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
  • I didn't like them because I think they smell awful. Functionally they were fine.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like them fine, but the scent is a little strong.  I prefer Target Up and Up diapers.  Love those.
    Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • I have been using Luvs since DS was born and I love them! I used Pampers for DS #1 (pre-DryMax, which I hate) and I can't believe I wasted all that money when there were cheaper diapers like Luvs that were so awesome!
  • We swear by luvs. Never leak for us...except once in a while overnight, and that's 12 hours plus sometimes if he drinks a lot the day/night before he will leak. LUV LUVS!!!
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We love loves diapers. When my LO was born we used pampers swaddlers and had no problems then we switched to Target up & up and they were good but as he got bigger they leaked and did not do well over night, also when he peed you can definitely smell it. So we switched to luvs and no problems. And they are less pricey than pampers but better quality then the lower cost ones. But as another PP said it depends on your child. GL
  • I used a pack that I got for a shower gift.  I really liked them, never had a problem with leasking. I would still use them but I didn't care for the smell.  I use pampers or huggies.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"