May 2012 Moms
Options

LO just changed position, for the worst?!

Argh!

So LO has been head down for 3+ weeks now, sort of sideways, but head down. He just became super active about an hour ago and now he's is up again, and I am pretty sure from the hiccups he's having that his head is now right under my left lung. I can put my legs together, which I haven't been able to do for quite some time. And now I can't breathe again. Everyone, even OB said he would stay head down b/c he's "already in position." So much for that. My kid is already stubborn and a bit of a rebel and he's not even born yet. I'm going to have my hands full with this LO! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO just changed position, for the worst?!

• Options
    Hiccups can also be felt from baby's back so there is a possibility that he is still head down.  Mine gets them all the time and I always see and feel them where his back is and he is definitely head down from what my OB says and I feel feet on my right upper side.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

My LO is head down and I can feel her hiccups in her butt - same thing with my older two, they were both head down from at least 30 weeks on and I felt their hiccups up there too :) If you're worried you can always ask your doc to feel and check (or they may even do a quick u/s) to confirm!

This kid has also been going up and down stations the past several weeks. My oldest never dropped before labor and my 2nd dropped and engaged super early so it's been weird to have my 3rd be super low one week and then "float" back up the next but my doc says it's normal and some babies take longer to fully engage :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagestemms8810:
    Hiccups can also be felt from baby's back so there is a possibility that he is still head down.  Mine gets them all the time and I always see and feel them where his back is and he is definitely head down from what my OB says and I feel feet on my right upper side.

This for me too... except I feel them on my upper left side... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"