February 2011 Moms

Reply to an earlier posting ?

Ladies I am so very sorry for not replying sooner; but, I am just now coming to grips with all this terrible tragedy in my life - the loss of not only my dear sweet wife (Wilma); but, also that of my beautiful little daughter [Eirinn (Heather)] who was not yet a year old at the time she was taken from me. This is one cruel blow in losing one so little - young with yet her full life ahead of her to look forward to - taken from her in an instance - a heartbeat by a drunk driver!

My wife (Wilma) was again pregnant with our second child who was due in August - this child was approximately in its 13th week at the time of its death.

Such a tragedy just to think someone, anyone could have so little regard for themselves; let along others, as to get behind the wheel; drive drunk, causing such mayhem!

As for me I am now just taking it one day at a time now ?

Here I am including this link back to my original posting over a month ago: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/64177742.aspx

For (MamaViking)       her post: ?Wow, do you guys hear that? The crickets are deafening.?  I am not sure if I really understand what is meant by this! Anyway you have a nice day ?

For (buffaluffagus)       her post: ?I'm so sorry for the loss of your entire family. I know I personally was very jealous of Wilma's HTML skills.? Thank you for being honest! I do hope she had not made you to jealous of her; I know she would not have wanted that - you have a great day ? BTW: your little girl is beautiful take care of her for us - OK!

For (ViolaPlayer)         her post: ?Fred, let me offer you my deepest condolences. I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.? Thank you so very much for your thoughts at this in my time of need ? it?s hard waking up not seeing them each morning or returning home to an empty house at night - I still cry a lot!!!

?When you're ready to replace Wilma, let me know.? Thanks! I do not plan on trying to replace her since she was a ?one of a kind? type of gal; but, I will find someone and re-marry some day! Right now it just still hurts so!

Betty you have a great and wonderful life - take good care of those cute little twins ?

For (MamaViking)       her post: ?Betty could never replace Wilma. Wilma was a woman of class and substance.? I too do not think she could ever be replaced either; so I will never try; but, will instead find someone else to marry some day! Thank you - you have a wonderful life and take good care of your LO!  ?Betty is a filthy wh0re.? Hum - I really would not know about that! ?!?!?!?

Fred

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"