October 2011 Moms
Options

6m shots=STTN! (plus stats for my big girl)

we had DD's 6m appt yesterday.  she did great, cried about 5 seconds after her shots.    weight=19lbs height=28.5 inches!! this is very close to what DS was at a year! he was a preemie and always a skinny baby, it's so fun to have such a chunky baby w/ so many rolls, i love it! 

we did CIO about 3wks ago and she's been doing great, going 7pm-4/5am-ish and then going back down til 7.  i guess the shots wore her out b/c she didn't wake up for her early morning snack and STTN all the way til 7! anyone else have that happen? i hope it lasts! 

imageimage

Re: 6m shots=STTN! (plus stats for my big girl)

• Options
    I am so glad that her appointment went well and that she is growing so good! I am also glad she STTN...you must feel like a new person today since you were able to get more sleep! :) That is great news and congrats!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's great! My DD was 18.5lbs and 28.5in at a year. That's crazy! My DS is definitely going to be big and he's already catching up to his big sister. I'm going to look like I have twins very soon. And that's great about STTN! My started STTN after her 2m shots, but that only lasted until she hit the 4m wakeful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"