3rd Trimester
Options

Peg Perego carseat - like they weren't expensive already!

So Peg Perego came out with a "premium car seat". I have to admit they are pretty nice looking but I have a question. It says infant to toddler. So if you only have to buy one then maybe it could save you money because an infant plus a convertible would be like $400 right. But there aren't many pictures, can this be taken out of the car like an infant car seat? Or is is just a regular convertible that you buy AFTER the infant seat. Yes I am clueless, sorry!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Peg Perego carseat - like they weren't expensive already!

• Options
    It's a regular convertible seat.  You can certainly use it with an infant, but it's not as convenient because they aren't meant to be taken in and out or carried.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options
    It doesn't look like it can be taken in & out like an infant seat. That would a deal breaker for me. It DOES look really nice though and might be good for when you are tired of lugging your kid around in the infant seat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the PPs.  We loved DD's Britax Marathon that we used after DD outgrew her infant seat and have already bought another for this LO.  It isn't cheap but it cheaper than the Peg Perego.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"