September 2012 Moms
Options

Middle name for Dexter?

Hey everyone,

Hubby and I so far can agree on Dexter. (Dex for short)  Got any thoughts for a great middle name that would go well?  

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007

Re: Middle name for Dexter?

• Options

Not sure what your taste is, but here are some ideas!

Dexter John

Dexter Jonathan

Dexter Francis

Dexter Allen

Dexter William

Dexter Aloysius :-)

• Options
    My thought when opening this was Dexter James but it's not an option lol. I like Dexter William though!

Cooper Edward

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I think of Dexter, I think of the show. I am NOT saying that in a bad way either so please dont take offense. Im only saying it because it makes me think of his name, "Dexter Morgan" and I actually like that.
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I totally dig that name,,,,, and i might steal it if its a boy......

I would do Dexter Ricky (but Ricky has to be my middle name after grandpa).

How about Dexter Dean (double D) ?

Dexter Riley (sounds like a baseball player)

Dexter Adam?

good luck! 

Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLilLee11:
    When I think of Dexter, I think of the show. I am NOT saying that in a bad way either so please dont take offense. Im only saying it because it makes me think of his name, "Dexter Morgan" and I actually like that.

My sister named her new puppy Dexter Morgan =)

OP- are there any family names you can use as a MN?  What's your DH's name? 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    I like...
    Dexter Owen
    Dexter Franklin
    Dexter Lewis

I like Dexter a lot. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I meant to add Dexter Alexander
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrs.jenni:

imageLilLee11:

My sister named her new puppy Dexter Morgan =)

OP- are there any family names you can use as a MN?  What's your DH's name? 

Thats our cats name too, love the show:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lol, none taken!  Thats where I got the name!  hehe
  • Options

Hmm...well I dont want anything else from DH's side of the family.  We have our first son after Hubby (Aaron) and our second is after his dad (Jack).  Both boys have middle names that start with an L (Lucas and Landon).  So I was thinking ab keeping this boy with a middle name that started with L but not 100%.  I like Liam and Lewis...do those sound weird with Dexter?  I dont have any real references on my side of the family bc I have about 200 cousins that think its 100% awesome to repeat family names a thousand times.  So I was gonna change it up.  Do any of these sound good?

Dexter Liam

Dexter Lewis

Dexter Chase

Dexter Cohen

Dexter Carlisle

I'm open to suggestions :)

• Options
    I like Dexter Francis.  Never heard that name for a boy.  lol, but its catchy
  • Options
    imageOceanLover26:

Hmm...well I dont want anything else from DH's side of the family.  We have our first son after Hubby (Aaron) and our second is after his dad (Jack).  Both boys have middle names that start with an L (Lucas and Landon).  So I was thinking ab keeping this boy with a middle name that started with L but not 100%.  I like Liam and Lewis...do those sound weird with Dexter?  I dont have any real references on my side of the family bc I have about 200 cousins that think its 100% awesome to repeat family names a thousand times.  So I was gonna change it up.  Do any of these sound good?

Dexter Liam

Dexter Lewis

Dexter Chase

Dexter Cohen

Dexter Carlisle

I'm open to suggestions :)

Harry :) but not that I'm biased to my D-Harry or anything...

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Options

My faves so far are

Dexter James

Dexter Liam

Dexter Chase

Dexter Riley

Dexter William

This is fun!  You have a lot of cool ideas out there :-)

• Options
    Me and my husband are in the same boat. The only middle name either of us can come up with is Morgan...but that's a little too close to Dexter Morgan of Miami Metro Homicide.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"