3rd Trimester

Bed Bath and Beyond coupon question at Buy Buy Baby...

I think you can use the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupons at Buy Buy Baby right?  Has anyone used it on Summer Infant Monitors?  I need to get the extra camera for a Summer Infant monitor and Buy Buy Baby has it for $89.99 on the website, so assuming the same price in store.  It doesn't show Summer Infant as an exclusion either.  

Also, if it can be done, can I also use Bed Bath and Beyond GIFT cards at Buy Buy Baby?  I know they are the same company so was just wondering if all of this could be done! 

Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond coupon question at Buy Buy Baby...

• I know for sure you can use the coupons, as long as they are not expired! That's the biggest difference is while Bed Bath and Beyond takes coupons the are expired, Buy Buy Baby doesn not.

As for the gift cards no first hand experience, but I would think so.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My Buy Buy Baby did not accept my non-expired Bed Bath coupon, however, they DID accept multiple printed Buy Buy Baby coupons you get when you sign up for their email list. I created a bunch of fake email addresses, enough to get 5 coupons for all the nursery furniture, and they accepted all 5. 
    Shana
    Baby girl born July 6th 2012 at 40w2d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought stuff from BuyBuyBaby this weekend with a BedBath&Beyond in-store credit I had.

Coupons - as long as they are not expired, yes!

Gift cards/store credit - YES!

...as far as the monitor goes, I actually think I have a Summer one, but it's old/not these fancy things I see now... so I don't know about price or quality etc..

• Thank you guys!!!  Will definitely be making a trip there then, I just wanted to make sure of all this before I went there because it's about an hours drive for me, so I have to plan it!  LOL  Thank you!
    Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure about gift cards, so I would call to find out.

But I called over the weekend and they accept the following coupons as long as they're not expired:

- Bed Bath & Beyond

- Toy R Us

- Babies R Us

They also price match if you show the price for the same exact item.  They price matched the carseat we wanted from BRU and took the BRU coupon b/c my parents were getting something else there that was in stock, but sold out at BRU.

Edit:  Also, Bed Bath & Beyond accepts Buy Buy Baby coupons...even the $5 off $15 of clothing.  I used that on towels for a bridal shower I was attending.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My store will only accept Bed Bath and Beyond coupons for items both stores carry. Example: they will not let me use a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon on baby furniture because they don't carry furniture.
  • Does anyone know if you can use an expired Buy Buy Baby coupon at Buy Buy Baby?  Mine is pretty coupon friendly
  • I also just read an article that some Babies-R-Us are taking BB&B coupons as well.  They don't advertise that they take competitor coupons, but if you call most do. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"