Cloth Diapering

Diaper sprayer

Can I just wax poetic about our diaper sprayer for a minute? I hope the person who invented the diaper sprayer knows how much I love them.

Before we got the sprayer, I was prepared to deal with messy diapers the best I could. I can say that the sprayer was the best investment I have made in a long time. 

I just had to get that out! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper sprayer

• I think I need to bite the bullet and get one. The poo spatula isn't cutting it anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I can't live without mine!

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Loading the player...
  • When my mom found out they existed, she bought me one. She did not fondly remember dunking and swishing. It is amazing - I think I would have quit without it. DS has the grossest hard to deal with poos.
  • I love mine too!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you all have the BG sprayer or another kind? We're okay without one now, but I'm thinking we're going to want one when LO starts solids!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that DD is going to have to stay on a liquid diet forever. I am not ready for any other kind of poop.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• I love my sprayer, love it!
  • I would not cloth diaper without a diaper sprayer
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"