6 Weeks Pregnant
Options

6 weeks and worried

Today I'm 6 weeks and I haven't stop worrying. I just dont feel pregnant my breast started off sore, I have had 5 HPT 2 at the clinic and dr's office all confirm I'm pregnant. No spotting or bleeding yet I fear I won't have a heartbeat or my baby is in my tube. To afraid to tell this wonderful news of fear something is wrong I see the ob/gyn this upcoming Monday but was told paperwork and labs only can"t seem to stop thinking of the worse. Can't wait to get out of the woods! Nobody to really talk to on this matter...

Re: 6 weeks and worried

• Options

Sounds like you are a first time mom too! I am, and the reality of it is still sinking in. I admit that my symptoms and lack thereof are feeding my natural worry circuts.

I can't wait to get to my first ob-gyn appointment and do the marathon of tests and be told by a professional that everything is going fine. I'm the kind of person who isn't entirely convinced everything's perfect until it's proven beyond all doubt, but at the same time, I don't feel like anything is wrong.

I've gotten my hands on several pregancy books and it sounds like you're doing just fine, nothing out of place. I know only a perfect ten from the doctor's office will sooth your fears, but I hope it helps to hear that from what you describe, things sound like they're going fine.

It's ok to be nervous, it is! And if you need to express it, talk to your partner and your mother. More than anyone else, they will be able to share with you and bear the nervousness and excitement and good news when it comes. Smile

Let us bumpies know in Week 7 how things are going, ok? Can't wait! We're rooting for you, and you aren't the only one who's feeling so eager to hear the all clear.

• Options

I'm 6w2d, first time mom, and I know the feeling, and if you need to chat, I am here to worry with you (and hopefully assuage your fears). I was worried about miscariage (even though I was not aware of how common they were before pregnancy), then the nail polish I wore, then the queesiness, and then the lack of queesiness... I actually feel better when I feel worse. The more symptoms I have, the better I feel about the pregnancy--because it proves that it's not just in my head (well, other than the doctor and two tests telling me I was pregnant). It's just all so surreal. I hope you feel better about things! <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"