July 2012 Moms

Yup - It's GD

So I just got back from doing my 3 hour glucose test.  Well only 2 since my first two results came back high.  I can't express how absolutely annoyed that I am.  I can't help but be angry at the fact that I can't control this.  So I'm going to throw my little tantrum today and then start working on my diet and exercise tomorrow.  If you're out there and you're feeling the same way, don't feel like you're being irrational when everyone tells you that you shouldn't be upset.  Express how you feel and move past it to deal with it. 

and I really feel for the people I work with today, but I know that tomorrow I'll be back to my normal cheery (and don't forget waddling) self.

Rachel

Re: Yup - It's GD

• Oh no!  That stinks :( 

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• How are you managing yours?  Everyone I speak to that has or has had it is totally different. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I just talked to the doctor's office.  They're going to try and monitor it with diet and exercise.  Anyone have any suggestions on a food list of what's allowed and what's not?  My head is spinning from the American Diabetes Association site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"