Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hi

I used to be a regular poster on the tri-boards and all of the boards following that until several months ago.

I am not sure why I am even here honestly. I feel like I am losing my mind and it's so hard to talk to my husband about it because I know he cannot fully understand.

I have had three losses, two losses in less than four months. Both pregnancies were unplanned but very gladly accepted.

Just over two weeks ago, I had my most recent loss. This time I honestly can't seem to find it in myself to get better. I don't know who to talk to. My friends who I would normally have spoken to about this are pregnant or TTC and I don't want anyone to feel guilty or bad.

After my follow up ultrasound,I spoke with my OBGYN. She gave me some anxiety medicine. It helps me feel less anxious, but the tears have not slowed down.  I am going stuck in this place where I feel like I don't deserve another child.My heart is broken and even though I know it isn't my fault I can't get around it.

sorry to babble. I just really haven't been able to talk to anyone.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Hi

• i am sorry for your loss, i lost my twins just over two weeks ago. It has been super hard, i have a 2 year old little boy who has helped me a little. I know i have to be strong for him. I cry everyday, i look at their sono pics every night. i say goodnight to them.  If you want you can talk to me anytime, i had a friend that lost her baby and talking to her made me feel normal. And i completely understand not wanting to talk to people who are pregnant my sister is pregnant due a week before when i would have been due, my cousin is pregnant with twins due this summer, it feels like everyone i know is pregnant. Again i am sorry for your loss.    
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thank you.I just feel like I am losing my mind. It's such a sad and empty feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your losses. I am in the process of miscarrying now. I feel the same and that I am to old to have another. I went for my Rhogam shot yesterday and my nurse hugged me and told me not to feel that way. I'm not to old and we deserve to have another child. I have known her for years and for some reason what she said made me feel better even though others have told me the same. Try to think positively and hug your beautiful little girl. It will happen for you. I hope you feel better soon.

Do they know why or have they tested to see why you are miscarrying?

• imageangelnumber8:

I am so sorry for your losses. I am in the process of miscarrying now. I feel the same and that I am to old to have another. I went for my Rhogam shot yesterday and my nurse hugged me and told me not to feel that way. I'm not to old and we deserve to have another child. I have known her for years and for some reason what she said made me feel better even though others have told me the same. Try to think positively and hug your beautiful little girl. It will happen for you. I hope you feel better soon.

Do they know why or have they tested to see why you are miscarrying?

I have PCOS and Endometriosis.

I know eventually I will have more children,even if it's through adoption. Which is totally find with me. I just don't know how much more of the heartache I can handle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"