Parenting after a Loss

Keeping it together after the loss of my angel

My son was 3 months when he pass away on February 27, 2012 it has been a month. And sometimes it is hard to believe that he is gone. I did the funeral arrangements I dress him before the funeral i did everything. My husband was actually home when this happen. I was at school and 1 1/2 away I never got a chance to say goodbye. I am in the ARMY so it is hard to keep a straight face, but i am really good at it. It is hard everyday waking up when you are use to getting up getting the baby and feeding and changing him staying up late because he wants to talk. I felt so close to my little angel we had a bond no one else had. We would talk to each other I felt like he understood me and I understood him. Sometime now I would tell my Husband we have to get the baby ready then pausing and saying I am so sorry I forgot he was gone we are taking it day by day especially my oldiest son which is 5 he was really close he help with everything changing his pamper and feeding him, he love holding him. But my son is in a better place he doesn't have to deal with all of this hatred he didn't even know anything about it. That's our little angel he affected everyone with his love.

Re: Keeping it together after the loss of my angel

• (((Hugs))) So sorry hun!  We're all here for you!
    Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort as time goes on. I am so sorry.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to our community, I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak you are experiencing. I am so very sorry. Sending ((big hugs)) your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so very, very sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Welcome.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• ((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss.

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I am so so sorry for your loss.  My little girl was 19 months when we said goodbye.  I hope you find comfort here and may I invite you over to our LOSS page too.  You will find a group of women with recent and not so recent losses and several with infant child losses as well.

We would be honored to help you through this if you need us. Huge hugs.

• I know your pain all to well. I still cry daily for my 3.5 son that was taken from me on 1-9-12. He was my world.. my eeverything and don't think that a day goes by that I don't wish it was me that was gone and him here to thrive and live.

All I can say is I'm going thru the motions.. I have no feelings anymore.. I don't care about anything...and I hate life.. how could he be taken from me with everything I've gone thru. Is there a sign that says Kick me??

I sure hope you can find some peace..

• I AM GOING THROUGH IT 2. AND I AM MAKING IT THROUGH, ME AND MY FAMILY. I PRAY THAT'S HOW I MAKE IT THROUGH NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT IN THAT TIME BUT I DID I PRAYED BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON GOD WON'T PUT MORE ON US THAN WE CAN BEAR IF YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER. I AM A WITNESS BECAUSE WHEN IT HAPPEN I PRAYED IT HAPPEN RIGHT IN OUR HOME. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE PAIN THEY DON'T KNOW SIN AND DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE 3 MONTHS I HAD IT IS HARD AT TIMES I CRY MY HEART OUT ME AND MY HUBBY. AND MY SON ASK ABOUT HIM A LOT. BUT I KNOW HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE I KNOW HE DIDN'T SUFFER I KNOW HE IS WATCHING OVER ME. I AM TRYING TO LIVE RIGHT TO MAKE IT WHERE HE IS AT. STAY STRONG GIRLIE I AM HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ME. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"