October 2012 Moms

(UPDATED) Back from hospital (again) update from yesterday

I'm so lucky to have ladies like you in my life!! Your comments have warmed my heart and make me smile. It's nice to have so much positive thinking on our side! Just wanted to let you ladies know I am still bleeding a small amount of brown blood. I have my u/s scheduled for 1030 this morning (so about 2.5 hrs from now!) Will post later <3

--------- 

I hope it is okay I start a new post. I'm on my phone, so it is easier. I posted yesterday about bright red blood and a trip to the emergency room. We saw baby and the doctor said to come back if was bleeding lots or passing clots. I slept okay considering and got up to use the bathroom a few times. The red blood turned to brown but was still heavy.

Anyway, after a bowel movement this morning, I went pee and ended up passing a pretty big clot. We went to the hospital and they listened to baby's hb and then scheduled me for an emerg u/s tomorrow morning (b/c of the holiday there is still no tech on duty!) I'm on bed rest until then. I'm anxious to find out what is causing the bleeding and hoping it stops soon! In the meantime, I'm just staying positive :) 

Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers and kind words!!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (UPDATED) Back from hospital (again) update from yesterday

• OMG, I'm so sorry you're going through all this!! I've been worried sick for you! You've got lots of people thinking about you and that LO. Stay put on the couch, make DH do EVERYTHING, and let us know what's going on tomorrow.

((HUGS))

• I'm keeping you in my thoughts! It sounds like your little love is doing ok in there! I hope they figure out why your bleeding so it can put your mind at ease. Good luck tomorrow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope everything turns out okay.  Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
  • That is crazy you cannot get an u/s till tomorrow. Keep positive as they did hear a heart beat.. Sorry u are going through this and let us know what happens tomorrow 

BFP #1 on 5.28.11,EDD 01.22.12, u/s showing miss m/c 6.27.11, D&C 7.01.11 at 10weeks 5days

BFP #2 on 2.14.12,.EDD 10.22.12, Baby Dhillon was born on 10.13.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#3 on 8.16.13, EDD 4.17.14, Hang on here we go again!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• so so sorry. Sending many happy thoughts your way.
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Keeping you in my prayers and hope that everything turns out ok!!!
    Feb 15 Siggy Challenge: 

• Oh my gosh I am so sorry! Please take care of yourself and keep is updated. Will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes.
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers. Having to wait is horrible. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really hope everything turns out fine. I'm praying so much for your baby! Lots of hugs and prayers for you!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Oct Angel Babies
  • I'm so sorry...positive thoughts, I hope you get some reassuring answers tomorrow.

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • I have been thinking positive thoughts. Keep your positive attitude, stay on the couch and I know everything will turn out perfect.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this! Stay on the couch woman! I hope everything turns out well for you tomorrow. More prayers coming your way.

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness.  I'm sorry you had to spend your Easter this way.  That's good news that you heard a heart beat though!  Continued thoughts & prayers coming your way.

image imageimageimage

• I'm so glad the baby is ok! I'm sure there is a reason behind all this and everything will be just fine! Please take it easy and update us again as soon as you know something. Hugs!
    imageimage
    Me: 29 DH:30 married 6/5/10
    DS: 10/12/12 via ECS (blood clot in umbilical cord)
    BFP 1/25/14 mc at 6 1/2 weeks  EDD: 10/4/14
    BFP 4/10/14 mc at 4 1/2 weeks  EDD: 12/15/14
    BFP 5/14/14 mc at 5 1/2 weeks  EDD: 1/20/15
    BFP 8/28/14 *please, please stick*  EDD: 5/10/15
  • T&Ps. Take it easy. Hugs
  • So glad they found the baby's HB this afternoon. Will continue to send out positive vibes to you and your baby. We are all thinking about you two! 

• So sorry you are going through this. Hearing the heartbeat is a good thing. I will be praying for you and your family. Hope the u/s goes great tomorrow and the bleeding stops. Keep us updated.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Been thinking of you. I'm so sorry you're going through this! At least the red blood did turn brown and I truly hope all is well tomorrow. Keep us posted! *hugs*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is so scary.  I'm sorry you're going through this and I'm keeping you in my thoughts.
    Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
  • I hope everything goes well! T & Ps
  • My fingers are still crossed!!!
  • Thinking of you!

I'm Britt. Me 29 | MH 29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry you're going through this. Hope everything turns out OK tomorrow.
  • Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. So sorry you are going through this, and I hope you get some reassuring answers at your u/s today.
  • I'll be thinking about you today..good luck with your ultrasound!! Please rest easy and take care xo
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Still thinking of you!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I'm so sorry you are going through this! Sending thoughts and prayers your way! 
  • Still sending thoughts and prayers your way
  • I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • T&P's coming your way!  I hope all is well with you and the baby.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • hoping 1030 brings you only good news.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • I've been thinking about you all weekend! FX today for your ultrasound this morning....I hope all turns out well!!! *hugs*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"