June 2012 Moms
Options

What exactly is "lightning crotch"?

I keep hearing this, not sure what it is?  Sounds, um, fun?

Re: What exactly is "lightning crotch"?

• Options
    It feels like a stabbing pain in your vagina. Almost like you sat on a knife. My Dr said it can be from LO kicking your cervix or sitting/pressing a nerve.
  • Options

imageMsMommyDoc:
    It feels like a stabbing pain in your vagina. Almost like you sat on a knife. My Dr said it can be from LO kicking your cervix or sitting/pressing a nerve.

This.

It's a very quick sensation that can happen off and on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ah.  So pretty much what it sounds like then :)

Thanks!

• Options
    You'll know it when you feel it. But for me it's more of a shooting/stabbing pain that feels like it travels from the outer parts of my vajayjay to the inner parts of my vajayjay. It's quite unpleasant and frankly, one thing I will never miss about being pregnant. Luckily, I haven't had that for a few weeks now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageInLove621:
    You'll know it when you feel it. But for me it's more of a shooting/stabbing pain that feels like it travels from the outer parts of my vajayjay to the inner parts of my vajayjay. It's quite unpleasant and frankly, one thing I will never miss about being pregnant. Luckily, I haven't had that for a few weeks now. 

Yes as soon it happened to me I knew exactly what it was. Definitely an unpleasant feeling! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not everyone has it.  I never did with DD

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I never noticed it with DS but this time around it happens about 3-4 times a day. Usually it makes my whole body jerk
    Married since June 2007 ~ TTC June 2007 BFP #1 8/24/07 ~ M/C 10/31/07 Emergency D/C (8w) BFP #2 5/22/09 ~ DS born 1/30/10 BFP #3 8/22/11 ~ EDD 6/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    svevasveva member
    Woke up to LC this morning. Not fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't know it had a name, but I have described it as a lightning bolt type feeling in the vaginal area.  I'm glad I'm not the only one!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"