Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pink urine?! (tmi)

Hi ladies! It's been a few days since I've been here! Was on a nice little get away with dh!!

Anyone know why my urine would be pink? (not now) but it was...accompanied with a very, very light flow, light pink in color. could not use tampons, only a panty liner, and it lasted 2 1/2 days. Very unsual! I took a hpt on the 30th and again yesterday. Both bfns.

Dh and I bd on march 11 and 14 which was in my window of O. I *THINK* I o'd on or about the 14th to 15th. (wasn't charting last month) and since, I'm still experiencing some mild cramps/pulling feeling. No idea whats up. Just thought I'd get some insight. DH wants me to call my doc tomorrow if the abnomen sensations keep up.

TIA Ladies! You're all awesome!!

Re: Pink urine?! (tmi)

• Options

imageLindsRockies:
    If you're urine even resembles something in the red color family, I'm going with a UTI.

This.  Or kidney stone.  Call your doc!

imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!
  • Options

imageLindsRockies:
    If you're urine even resembles something in the red color family, I'm going with a UTI.

I was tested...it was neg! thankfully...lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Are you sure it's the urine that is colored? If you have light bleeding, it might be mixing in and making you think it's the urine.

If you have any blood in your pee see the dr.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagektdid804:

imageLindsRockies:

This.  Or kidney stone.  Call your doc!

Yes, run! I know sometimes when I bleed there will be blood but it's visibly seperate from my urine. Anytime I've had a UTI or kidney infection, the blood is completely mixed with the urine making the water all the same color, not just a part of it. I believe this is a huge difference.  I hope I made that make sense.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This may sound dumb, but have you been eating beets recently?  I went through a whole freak out a couple of years ago because I thought there was blood in my urine because it was pink - went to the doctor, had tests run and it just turned out that my urine color had changed because I had been eating a lot of beets.
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    imagedontstopbelievin:

imagedawn2zzs:
    This may sound dumb, but have you been eating beets recently?  I went through a whole freak out a couple of years ago because I thought there was blood in my urine because it was pink - went to the doctor, had tests run and it just turned out that my urine color had changed because I had been eating a lot of beets.

Yep, makes pretty poo too.

Yep!!  That's how we finally figured out what it was Wink  Gross, I know!!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    imagedawn2zzs:
    imagedontstopbelievin:

imagedawn2zzs:

Yep, makes pretty poo too.

Yep!!  That's how we finally figured out what it was Wink  Gross, I know!!

that is too funny! lol! op - i would guess (especially since you were bleeding wihout a tampon catching it internally) that your urine just mixed with blood that was hanging out down in the general area, kwim? if you think you might be KU, go pee on a stick. then call your doc, you'll need to get a blood pg test to confirm a pregnancy, or get checked out for bladder, urinary tract, or kidney issues. good luck!
    BFP 5/15, CP 5/23. We had 7 sweet days with our Angel Baby. image imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary ~*~*~*~*June Siggy Challenge!~*~*~*~ image
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for all of your opinions! I did call my doc. Waiting for a call back on when to go in!!! TY again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"