December 2010 Moms

SHA-BAM! (Dec. Moms March Madness Related)

I'm sorry, ladies - did I scare you with my SNEAK ATTACK TO #1? Stick out tongue

The rest of my bracket may have gone to absolute fecal matter, but I picked the final two outright. Woo!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: SHA-BAM! (Dec. Moms March Madness Related)

• ::well-deserved round of applause::

and...

::weeping the loss of my beloved Buckeyes...::

SOB! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In related news, did you see the footage of the crazy Kentucky fans rioting after their win over Louisville?! Overturned cars, naked college boys rubbing blood all over themselves, drunken girls throwing bottles at the cops... They truly tarnished their image with their shenanigans from last night. In the meantime, the losing team (Louisville) peacefully celebrated making it as far as they did.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nicely played OSC!  

image   image

• So, I checked the standings and I was #1 last night between the two games. Then I compared my bracket to the other people who had a high "total possible" score and realized I had zero percent chance of winning, because I had UNC beating OSU, and UNC was already not in the final four.

Oh yeah, and overall my bracket went to hell as well...it's surprising I was ever #1, especially this late in the game.

**edited, because I forgot what my bracket actually was....

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kj07kj07 member
    imagemands629:

Go OSC!

I'm just happy that I didn't come in dead last again.

Yes That was this girl! Yes

For not actually trying to suck, I did a stunningly poor job.  I was handicapped by having not paid attention to a single game this season, but still...

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • imagemands629:

Go OSC!

I'm just happy that I didn't come in dead last again.

That's usually where I end up. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• imagekat81again2:

So, I checked the standings and I was #1 last night between the two games. Then I compared my bracket to the other people who had a high "total possible" score and realized I had zero percent chance of winning, because I had UNC beating OSU, and UNC was already not in the final four.

Oh yeah, and overall my bracket went to hell as well...it's surprising I was ever #1, especially this late in the game.

**edited, because I forgot what my bracket actually was....

Could have been worse, I suppose. My DH had Missouri in the final game. LMAO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"